3.24.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Without any further ado... my frugal round-up from last week.

Another group of fabulous projects to look through...here's a few of my favorites.

First up, Flamingo Toes shared her uber-fabulous silverware sunburst mirror. Ingenious!


I Heart My Glue Gun made perfect use of a small laundry space by creating a laundry pedestal...brilliant.



Okay, so I may just have a teensy obsession with chalkboards, but I adore Creatively Thinking Outside the Box's chalkboard backed kitchen cabinets!



And finally, Too Much Time on my Hands shared her PB Knock-Off clock wall art. Love. It.



Okay kiddos, it's your turn!

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post...not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest (you can use the button located on my sidebar!)
3. Please take time to visit our participants and leave comment love for them!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!






23 comments:

Debbie in Nashville said...

What lovely featured projects! The silverware sunburst mirror is amazing!

tales from an oc cottage said...

Oh my! What coolness!!!

m ^..^

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

Thank you for the fab party!

Jennifer Rizzo said...

Thanks for hosting a great party Wendy!

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Starburst Mirror Wendy!! What a treat when I came to link up. :)
Thanks for hosting!!

Richella said...

Hi Wendy! Hope you're having a great week!

I'm linking up a couple of tiny craft projects--they're small, but they make me smile. . . and they were really frugal!

Thanks for hosting a lovely party every week. Have a wonderful weekend!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

THanks for hosting. Love your blog.

Mary Ellen said...

Just had to share my Frugal Ruffle Purse I made- No cost project and I LOVE it!

Bee blessed
mary

Janet said...

Oh my gosh SO EXCITED!! Thanks for featuring my pedestal!!! :)

Cheri said...

Sorry, I accidentally repeated - pleae delete #156. Thanks!

Mariaelena said...

thanks for hosting the party and the opportunity to show our frugal creations...I just entered in...
I'm hosting my first giveaway over on my blog...take a peek...
happy weekend, Mariaelena

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Happy Spring. Thanks for the great party.

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Love that sunburst mirror, how clever is that?!
I posted a little preview of your article for House of Fifty today on my blog...I think you'll be happy!
Janell

Erin said...

Thanks for hosting! I am a new blogger and accidentally posted my Williams Sonoma-inspired artwork twice (#204 & #206)...I tried to delete one but I'm not sure how to do that. I'm sorry and thanks again for hosting this party! Happy TGIF :-)

Sandy Ang said...

I loved how open you are talking about bloggy identity crisis. I often feel the same when I compare myself to other bloggers and feel inferior. Thanks for sharing.

Alicia @ littlesprinklesoffun said...

Thanks for hosting! Sorry I linked up twice..my computer was doing something funny.

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

So many incredible projects for Spring/Easter! Thanks for hostessing.

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

kristi said...

such fun projects to browse- thanks for hosting! :)
xo- lollyjane

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

I'm a bit late joining the party this week, Wendy. Thanks for hosting again!

Heidi said...

Thank you for the link up.

come visit me and enter my GiVeAway if you want!

chickhardware.blogspot.com

LuLu said...

Pretty fantastic ideas and creativety going on in blog~land!!! Loving loving the mirror and the chalkboard cabinet backboard~hello tooo cool!!
have a wonderful weekend,
xo,
LuLu