2.03.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

Fun links last week, everyone! Here are a few of my favorites.

Beans and Buttons shared a fabulous French label-graphic table redo. Love.




A perfectly amazing entry before and after was shared by Percolating Projects.





The Westerman Family shared a thrifted candelier makeover. Holy cuteness, Batman!




And since I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Anthropologie, and an even softer spot for a good knock-off, I had to share this necklace hack by Southern Fairy Designs.




Prairie Cottage shared her pretty kitchen makeover.




And last but not least, Scissors and Spatulas shared her perfectly perfect nursery.





Now it's your turn. You know da rules!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest.
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit. Show our participants the love!


I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday. If your post links to your shop or your giveaway it will be removed. Other posts may be removed at my discretion.




21 comments:

EmTea Designs said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

EmTea Designs said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting. I love those picks!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting. Love that kitchen makeover!

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Tonya said...

Thanks for hosting!! Drooling over that nursery!!! GORGEOUS!!

Mary Ellen said...

Always enjoy the featured bloggers you choose! THank you for hosting!

Laurel said...

Hi there, this is my first time linking up for FF...thanks for hosting, can't wait to peek around :) Laurel

yours truly said...

This is a great tool to help bloggers connect and share. I am inspired each time I visit a new blog. Thanks!

CreativeMama said...

Oh i love that pearl necklace knock-off

The Starr Family said...

Thanks so much Wendy!! Love Frugal Fridays!

Beans and Buttons said...

Thanks for the feature! I love frugal fridays! I can't wait to see what everyone has to show!

Jennifer said...

THANK YOU for the feature! You have made my day! THanks for hosting another party!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

Shelley said...

Yea!!! Thank you so much for the feature :D I love your blog, I get so many great ideas here! Always blown away by how talented people are!

Tatum said...

Thank you for hosting! I linked up with my painted and organized coat closet!

Have a great weekend!

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

TGIF! Thank you for hosting. :)

Pudel-design said...

Thank you so much for hosting!;)
These links are wonderful!
Lovely greetings...

Tanya said...

Scrolling through my google reader just now and I saw a pic of my foyer. I thought (oh no, did I just republish the reveal again?!) But no...a better surprise than my technological screw up (which is actually not all that surprising) a feature on shabby nest! Thanks Wendy!

Pattie said...

A little late getting here, But I guess better late than never, thank you for hosting Wendy and have a great weekend.

Pattie

Garden of Egan said...

I could spend hours wandering around your blog........oh, wait...I have!

Such clever ideas! You are so talented!