2.12.2011

Around the Web~

You can find me at a couple of different spots around the web today...


First, a big thank you to HGTV.com for featuring my centerpiece in their 15 Easy Centerpieces for any Dinner Party. Here's a teaser photo....you'll have to hop over to read about it...



...but if you remember the love notes I did for the hubby for our anniversary you'll know where I got my inspiration for this fun dinner party idea.





Second, the Princess and I are featured over at the DownEast Basics blog today. Yeah, I'm a big fan of their clothes...stylish and affordable. (and no, they're not paying me to say that...although DownEast...if you're reading...ha!)

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

You're featured everywhere today! Congrats! I didn't even know DownEast had a blog until now. I should know since half my wardrobe is from there, huh?

Off to check out the HGTV link you fabulous thing, you!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

actually the clothe designer for DownEast lives just down the street from me. Her name is Andrea and you would LOVE her. She's in my ward. I should put the two of you in contact with each other.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Congratulations on the features. How fun! You and the Princess are so cute. I'll have to hope over and check out the project!

Dear Lillie said...

Just checked out the HGTV link - congratulations!!!!!!!! So cool!

Debra said...

Congrats on being mentioned twice! How exciting. Love your balloon idea!