1.26.2011

My Life in Numbers~

For your Wednesday reading enjoyment.

My life in numbers...

6 - the number of people watching a movie on our king size bed last night.
4 - the number of those people that should have been in bed instead of watching said movie.




5 - the number of projects waiting for me to finish them, so I can blog about them.
3 - the number of people in this house who have conflicting activities coming up on Saturday.
1 - the number of cars we have available (since John's accident totalled our other one) to get said people to their activities. Saturday is going to be interesting.
28 - the number of times I've stayed up past midnight in the past month.
28 - the number of times I've had a hard time prying my eyes open the next morning.
0 - the number of times I've been to Target this week. This may be a first in the history of mankind. (Ah, but never fear, the week is still young.)
5 - the number of months ago that the Hubby took family portraits for his sister's Christmas cards in (not near) the Olympic fountain at the Gateway in Salt Lake. (This photo is my favorite - my nephews and brother-in-law at the fountain's highest point!)



1 - the number of books I've managed to start reading this month.
1 - the number of books I'm still trying to finish this month.
3 - the number of times I've lost and then gained back the same 10 pounds since August. It's back to Weight Watchers for me this week!
20 - the number of pounds I have to lose before Summer.
20 - the number of pounds I've been trying to lose since last Summer.
239482380 - the approximate number of photos I need to print out for scrapbooks.
4 - the number of years it's been since I've put a single photo in a scrapbook.
3824 - as of right now, the number of fabulous followers of this blog on my Google Friend box on my sidebar. I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for reading!
1 - the girl who loves to write this blog for you.

Have a great day~

25 comments:

High Street Cottage said...

1-The number of people in my room enjoying your post entirely.
2-The number of Red Heads I counted in your bed ;) I Adoreeeeeeeeee Red Heads :)))) Wonderful post, made me smile.
and last but not least
30-The number of minutes it takes to sit with your feet up, sipping a cup of tea or glass of wine, to catch your breath. Have a wonderful Wednesday, tami

Kara said...

I, too, have (1) toddler who is giving me a run for my money in the potty training department

I, too, need to lose 20 lbs before summer...

I, too, am going back on weight watchers this week (point counting time!)

I, too, have been up past midnight more nights than not...

I, too, am one of your followers and love reading your blog :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love this Wendy. I don't see how you could possibly need to lose 2 pounds, let alone 20. But I love it. :)

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

It's so interesting to read about your life in numbers. I share a lot of those same numbers in my own life!

Marie C. said...

Your blog is always so lovely! Keep up the good work!

Peggy Lee said...

Love this post! Makes the mind work...

I have no toddlers.
I need (want) to lose 10 pounds.
I haven't printed pics out for a scrapbook in about 5 years.

I sure wouldn't mind having a little one in the house though! Here I am a grandma at 42 and there are alot women who are preschool mom's at my age! YIKES!!

Vintage Gal said...

Love your life in numbers and it must have been fun watching TV with those adorable children ~ love your blog ~ see you soon ;-)

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Super cute post!

Hmmm....I just ordered a Project Life kit from Becky Higgins to see if I can get my scrapbooking/photos under control. Here's hoping it works!

paige said...

what a super fun post!!
i wrote one like this a few years back & was just thinking the other day that i might do it again...now you've inspired me.

good luck on the 20.
i know exactly how you feel.

what a fun photo in the olympic rings!

the top picture of your babies is one of my fave ever. so sweet. looks like something right out of a book!

i haven't been to target this week either.

i did finish a book.
but it was only a novella!

Sandy said...

Oh the numbers....and they keep coming don't they! At least we can say we have them...some numbers are better than ever...like those 4 little red ones in the bed...

Love it when my 5 big ones jump in our king size bed to snuggle!

As far as those numbers that live on the hip? I have a solution for you and it doesn't involve counting "numbers"! Honestly! The only numbers you would count are the ones coming off the scale! How does 10-20 pounds in 24 Days sound?

If you're interested give me a holla...

Until then I count the wonderful weightless numbers of life with you.

Be Blessed!

Lindsay said...

LOVE this Wendy :) Hope all is welL!

Missy said...

I'm going to do a post like this too! It's so much fun! I really loved reading it.

Holly said...

That was adorable!! It made me miss you even more! We have soo much in common that it scares me sometimes... :)

I am going to think of you today as I work on one of my 8 unfinished projects! Love You!!

alimoll said...

Love this post! I can especially relate to the number of days you've stayed up past midnight! Yikes! I feel like I am always sleep deprived! :)

alimoll said...

Love this post! I can especially relate to the number of days you've stayed up past midnight! Yikes! I feel like I am always sleep deprived! :)

Candice and Alyssa said...

LOVE IT! very cute idea :)

jvw home said...

I mentioned your cute chalkboard art tutorial on my post today:
http://jvwhome.blogspot.com

{twenty}something said...

Such a cute post! I love it. Enjoy life!
Heatehr

Joyce said...

Doesn't look like anyone is actually watching the movie, but they sure do look comfortable!

Michelle Vandepol said...

super cute post :)

The Crafty Hen said...

1 - the number of chicks sitting at my dining room table reading your blog!
3 - the number of blog entries I made before complete bloggy-block!

So happy I have yours to enjoy!

Tia said...

I just linked to you and totally stole your idea...:)

LuLu & Co. said...

i love this!!!!
xo,
LuLu

~Melissa~ said...

Great post!! I laughed out loud at the Target comment. I can totally relate. :)

Kara said...

That photo of your kiddos in bed is absolutely priceless!! So cute! :)