12.02.2010

Frugal Friday ~

As promised, this week's Frugal Round-up is double-sized! And, as always, there were tons of fantastic links to go through...but I was in a holiday mood, so I chose to share some of my favorite holiday-related posts with you all today...

First up, A Rosy Note shared her pretty felt poinsettias. So many uses for these darlings!



In His Grip shared her bleached (and glittered) pinecones. I just love the idea of bleaching pinecones!




BlissBloomBlog shared her pretty gilded leaf wreath. Those are real leaves, y'all. Some people and their creativity. Sheesh!






Maple and Magnolia shared a PB hack advent calendar. I'd been admiring the same one...love her version!




Cozy.Cottage.Cute shared her homemade burlap Christmas Stocking. She promised a tutorial if you ask... go ask! go ask!




Craftberry Bush shared her pretty book page pom-poms...these would be perfect in my house this Christmas. Oh! Do I dare add another thing to my too-long-to-do list?





And finally, I have to admit that this is not a Christmas post, but I am still looking for the perfect coffee table for our living room and I think this one might just fit the bill. Reloved Rubbish, do you ship? LOL!




Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules."

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts that you visit. Let's help our participants feel the love!

I reserve the right to remove any posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday. This includes but may not be limited to those posts that link to your giveaway or your shop. Those posts that do not link back to The Shabby Nest. Posts that do not have anything to do with Frugal Decor, projects or finds. Let's all play fair? mkay??








14 comments:

☞ ⒶⓃⓃⒺ ☜ said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party!!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting this blog party.

Peggy said...

Thank you for so diligently hosting this!!!

Kolein said...

Thank you for hosting. I've always been a fly on the wall here for Frugal Friday. I joined in tonight. My first time!

Can't wait to see what everyone has created!!!

Have a lovely weekend!
~Kolein

Kristin said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. I linked up my Christmas Word Tree Printable.

So glad to hear that your husband is doing so much better. Prayer works!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Thanks for featuring my bleached pinecones. I klove your blog and spend waaaaaaay too much time going through all the link ups for inspiration. Thanks for all that you do.

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Today's my first time.

Dear Lillie said...

Oh now I want to try those book page pom poms!!!!

Also I keep meaning to let you know we got Lillie's cream ruffled dress at the Gap a few weeks ago (actually, my mom got it for her =)....I wanted to get it but my husband thought it was awfully expensive for a kid's dress. Thanks goodness for mom's - haha!)

AliLilly said...

I just hand wired about 50 pine cones to my Christmas tree. It looks great but now I'm staring at them all with my aching lil fingers and thinking "wow I really wanna bleach them!" haha

Thanks for hosting!

PS you should TOTALLY stop by my blog today...I have a something something going on!! :)

http://alililly.blogspot.com

bliss bloom {blog} said...

Thanks for featuring my gilded leaf wreath!!! And, as always, thanks for hosting this linky party. I know it takes a lot of time and effort on your part. Have a great weekend! :)

Tricia - A Rosy Note said...

Thanks for featuring my felt poinsettias...that makes me happy. Best wishes :)

Farah Muzaffar said...

Thanks for hosting this party, I am participating and would love if you pay a visit to me at http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
love
Farah

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

Thanks for featuring my coffee table! I couldn't believe it when I was scrolling through all the lovely Christmas ideas, you featured, and saw my little table at the bottom. What a nice surprise!

Ali Rockwell said...

Oooo, I love that burlap stocking! I made burlap stockings for us this year, too and I am so happy I did!!