11.11.2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!
As always, you all are chock full of inspiration! There were tons of great posts last week, but for this week's Frugal Round-up, I decided to feature a few that have to do with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

First up, Finding Home featured a pretty Thanksgiving mantel. I just love the play of textures...very rustic and homey.



Next, Flamingo Toes shared her clever chalk cloth placemats. These would be a huge hit at our Thanksgiving table...I might have to add them to my to-do list.




Project Naptime shared a cute Thanksgiving twist on an advent calendar.




Home is Where my Story Begins showed off her fun leaf-placemats-turned-pillows. Such a great idea!




Finally, Craftily Ever After shared some cute (and FREE) Thanksgiving printables...this one is my favorite!



And because I forgot to share my November Thankful thought yesterday, I'll share two today...


I am thankful for cloudy days and snowshowers...no really, I am. They are my very favorite kind of days. And today I am thankful that we have a warm house from which I can enjoy looking out at those snowshowers.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the Frugal Goodness!
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit! Show our participants "the love".

I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday. Links to your Etsy Store, your Giveaway, or other posts that don't have anything to do with Frugal projects or Frugal finds will be deleted. Let's all play fair, m-kay?






19 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Wendy thanks so much for featuring my placemats!! What fun Thanksgiving projects - I love those pillows!!

Samantha said...

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to seeing everyone's fun stuff this week!

Lindy said...

What great fall ideas you've featured! Thanks for hosting again this week!

Chrissie said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING TODAY!

EmTea Designs said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Those leaf pillows are SO cute! Thanks for hosting this blog party.

Leanne said...

Those placemats are such a cute idea. Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend.

Finding Home said...

Wendy,

Thank you so much for featuring my Thanksgiving Mantel! Your blog is so great and I really enjoy and so appreciate you hosting such a great link party and for featuring my project!

Take care,
Laura

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I love those placemats turned leaf pillows!

Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

mel@livvyloowho said...

Thanks for hosting! Love these parties!

PS, I have a giveaway going on, I would love for you to enter!
http://livvyloowho.blogspot.com/2010/11/tree-branch-earrings-and-giveaway.html

Jessica said...

Thanks for featuring my printable! I love your blog and your taste! Thanks for always showcasing ideas that I'm interested in. :)

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Gail said...

I love the leaf pillows!!!!

Kelly said...

So many beautiful things to look at, on your blog AND at the party! Thanks for this....I'm a new follower!

LuLu & Co. said...

Perfect day for me to enjoy everyones great ideas! Wishing you a wonderful weekend... i'm thankful for my family who make my house a home!
xo,
LuLu

Becca said...

Thanks for featuring my Fall leaf pillows!!!

Becca

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hostin! happy sat night! (:

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)