11.04.2010

Frugal Friday~

Hello out there in blogland and welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

And for today's Frugal Roundup, here are a few of my favorites from last week's party...

Richella at Imparting Grace shared her pretty guest bedroom makeover. I'm just a sucker for upholstered headboards.



The Yellow Cape Cod shared a fun repurposed headboard-turned-shelf.



You just know I love a good freebie. Uniquely Chic shared her curbside-find demilune makeover. Love.



Two story cottage shared a great desk makeover for her Mom Cave. So pretty!



Now it's your turn!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the frugal goodness.
3. Please leave comments for our participants. Help them "feel the love!"

17 comments:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

ooooh, love that cute guest room! thanks for hosting this blog party.

claudia b said...

Lots of beautiful things! Thank you for hosting!

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Thank you for featuring my desk!! What a happy surprise. :)

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for hosting today!

♥ Calamity Anne ♥ said...

Thanks for hosting yet again another great party!!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I love that gueat bedroom.

Jaybird and Me said...

Is it too early to request "make your own gift" linkys? I need lots of time to prepare - and new ideas!!

Love your blog.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hey there- Thanks so much for hosting!! Hope all is well over your way! :)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

I hope you're having a great day!

Sarahx

The Yellow Cape Cod said...

Thank you for featuring my Antique Bed Shelf! I love your parties. Thank you for hosting!

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party! Happy Friday! :]

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I love that demilune table! Can't believe that was a curbside find.

Thanks for hosting and have a great day.

bernicewood said...

Hey great stuff today! Was just wondering how your hubby is doing? How is he recovering?
Bernice
http://bernicewood.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/the-perfectly-imbalanced-life/

bernicewood said...

Hey great stuff today! Was just wondering how your hubby is doing? How is he recovering?
Bernice
http://bernicewood.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/the-perfectly-imbalanced-life/

Gail said...

I love the bedroom !! Great ideas!!

Tricia - A Rosy Note said...

Thanks for hosting! I love that guest bedroom :)

Richella said...

Wendy! Thank you so much for featuring my guest bedroom! I wish I could tell you how much I appreciate that!

I just posted a link to a frugal tip for a Christmas gift (a LEGO set). I hope that's okay--it's definitely not about decorating, so if you need to delete the link I understand. But I was excited to see this deal, and I wanted to pass it along. :)

Thanks again! Hope your weekend is awesome!