10.21.2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday and the Frugal Roundup! I really enjoyed going through everyone's posts from last week's Frugal Friday...I got so much inspiration, I'm afraid my to-do list grew by pages!

Here are a few of my favorites...




Bles-id shared a quick coffee table fix that was so creative, I just had to share!


Craftily Ever After offers up some Free Halloween Subway Art printables that I love!


Tea Party shared one of the most sophisticated "Big Girl" rooms I've seen in a long time!

And last, but not least, C.R.A.F.T. shared her very creative business cards. I. loved. these.

Show me what you've all got in store for this week...

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the frugal goodness.
3. Please comment on the posts of those you visit. Help our participants feel the love.

I reserve the right to remove links that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday i.e. links to your business, your giveaway or other posts unrelated to frugal projects or frugal finds.







21 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks for hosting and allowing me to join the party!
Hugs, Sherry

Decorchick! said...

Thanks for hosting again Wendy! Love your frugal parties. :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Love your blog. thanks for hosting this blog party.

Lindy said...

Cool idea to add stitching to the business cards! Love it. Thanks for hosting, too!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again.

Chrissie said...

Great picks! Thanks for hosting today!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Wendy,
Those are some seriously cool business cards! Thanks for hosting today!

Kristin said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. How are things going with your hubby and dad? Love the printable ~ I'm sharing my own this week! :)

Natasha said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party and for having me today. I have joined in for the first time!

Best wishes and happy Friday,
Natasha.

Momma said...

Oops! I accidently put up one I've already put before but I can't figure out how to delete it! Sorry...just go ahead and delete the flowerpot costume. So sorry!

Momma said...

Grrr...that's two I put up that I've done before. Please please delete them both. Again, so sorry. :(

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

Wow such cool ideas!!! ;)Rachel

Biljana said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting:)
Have a great weekend, hugs Biljana

gnee @ Singing With Birds said...

Thanks for a great party, and you do have an eye for pretty!

Richella said...

Hi Wendy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for hosting this lovely event every week. I hope your husband continues to improve day by day. Take care!

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Jenni said...

Hi Wendy~

Thank you so much for hosting party every week! It is always so fun! And the projects you featured today are wonderful. :)

I hope that you are doing well, and that you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Blessings,
Jenni
{Beautiful Nest}

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

aargh! linky is giving me some serious issues... it kept sending me back to the startying point, so now i have linked up way too many times and cannot delete them. i am soooo sorry!!! i was not trying to be obnoxious!!!

Samantha said...

Thanks for hosting! I love reading your blog :-)

blesid said...

Wendy, thank you so much for spotlighting my fence board coffee table! I've talked my equally frugal hubby into welding some legs on it so we can get back our firepit! :-) I'll send ya a pic of the finished product! You made my day... blessings to you! Jules

The Balch Bunch said...

New Follower! LOVE your blog!!