10.21.2010

An Eye for Pretty~

One of my readers once told me that I have an eye for pretty. Because I'm in the middle of a few projects with none of them blog-worthy at the moment, today I'm sharing some of the inspiration images I've saved in my files. I hope you think they're as pretty as I do.

Tweeted by Layla of The Lettered Cottage

Via Houzz.com

Decorating for Small Spaces


Decorating for Small Spaces


Simply Seleta

Lonny Magazine


Decorating for Small Spaces


Sixty-Fifth Avenue

Just a reminder that the Frugal Round-up is now part of Frugal Fridays...And speaking of Frugal Friday...it goes live tonight at 8:00 pm Mountain Time.

Have a great day~


13 comments:

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I love the striped bowls in the first kitchen and the gray island on wheels is amazing.

Amber said...

Really nice rooms.
I haven't been here in a while.

Missy said...

Those look great. I love how they used the kitchen island as a table as well in the last picture. Such a great idea if space is small.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Gorgeous rooms!! Love the inspiration pics!! :)

stefanie said...

gorgeous!!!

Robin said...

She was so right! You do have a great eye for pretty!

Claire said...

Love the pink and grey bedroom-oo lala!!

Claire said...

Love the pink and grey bedroom-oo lala!!

LuLu said...

You do have the eye for pretty!
xo,
LuLu

Momma Rhyne said...

You definitely have an eye for pretty. Love those pics!! Can't wait to see your new projects!

KG Style said...

I love these! The kitchen at the top - I love the bowls at the very top. They are very pretty!

Crystal said...

AMAZING pictures!! I'm loving the striped bowls! :)

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I just saw this...thank you for adding my kitchen in your post, how fun!

Londen