9.28.2010

Today~

Because I have about a million and one in-progress projects going on right now...and none that are blog-ready, I thought I'd have a little fun by telling you all about today...





Outside my window: Moonlight. Finally got all those restless kiddos settled, and am just now sitting down at the computer for the FIRST time today. Sigh.







I am thinking: About an upcoming visit from my in-laws. (This would account for the million and one projects I've got on my plate.)


I am thankful for: The generosity my little family is receiving from those around us. People giving of their time and yes, even their money to help us out in this time of crisis. I really can't say enough how thankful I am for the way people have rallied around us. It amazes and humbles me.


I am wearing: My favorite jammie bottoms...fabulous pink and orange damask and a long sleeve pink tee.



I am creating: A fun photo project for my home office wall, pillows, and curtains (among other things.)



I am going: Crazy. Ha! No, but I am a *wee* bit stressed out lately. ;-)



I am reading: Stacks and stacks of home decor magazines. No books right now...waiting for some upcoming releases of "next-in-the-series" novels that aren't due out until November or so.



I am hearing: The Berenstain Bears theme song from the TV because Mr. Three caught a late nap and isn't tired enough for bed yet. Grrrr.




Around the house: I am working hard on getting my home office in order. So many projects!






One of my favorite things: Pedicures...and my feet are in dire need of one!



A few plans for the rest of the week: Dental appointments, Immunization appointments, Refinishing a small buffet, and about a thousand other things!


Whew!! What a list.


Have a great day~

9 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Sounds like you need to get to bed and have some sweet dreams to help clear your head then wake up refreshed for the day ahead. That's a long list!
Kris
xxx

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Wendy!! It was fun reading what you are up to! I am in desperate need of a pedicure right now too!

Good luck with all of your projects. Your couch looks beautiful. I love the white and the tan slipcovers!

I was thinking you said that you are in Utah, right? We are trying to put together a little lunch next week for anyone in the greater SLC area. I'd love it if you could come! We are still working out the details. But maybe Tuesday.

xox
Jen

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~*Wow you sound like a busy gal!! ;) Hope you get to pamper yourself with a pedicure..but i must say your toes look great in the pic! ~*~* Rachel

Richella said...

Bless you, sweet Wendy. Especially in this time, may God bless you and hold you close. You're an amazing woman.

Holly said...

That was fun!! I love you and miss you. I am excited that i get to see you for about 5 minutes next weekend. Lets eat Costa Vida together and then complain about feeling fat. hahaha!!

I too am in dire need of a pedi....sigh.

bernicewood said...

I agree about the needing a good night's rest! My daughter (28 with 6 kids) will email me a to-do list for her day that is about that long! I always tell her I think she's a little ambitious!
Blessings to you!
Bernice

Sheila @ Dodging Raindrops said...

You look gorgeous, anyway! Where did you get the pink cardigan? I need it!!! :)

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

A fun read! Hang in there! Hoping your days get brighter and brighter.

Green Willow Pond said...

I think of you often and what you are going through, praying that your husband is getting stronger and heals completely.

I am so glad you are getting the help you need. We too were blessed with both physical help, like having firewood brought in, driveway snowplowed, snow pulled off the roof, as well as monetary help. In fact, what we received monetarily almost completely made up for what we lost while my husband was on disability (a 40% pay cut).

I'm glad you are still able to do some projects; it will help keep some of the stress at bay. I hope you are getting the rest you need. Take care and God bless.