Urban Images~

Because every great photo shoot needs a change of wardrobe, Holly and I decided to go from soft and romantic to urban and sassy. Here are just a few of the great images the Hubby captured with that uncanny ability of his...

Just like last time, I played around a bit with editing...so here are a couple of versions of the same image.

And again...two versions of the same...

Love that blue chippy door in the background...fabulous.

Just like last time, Holly has some other pretty photos from this session over on her blog...so hop over if you've got a minute!


paige said...

woman!! you know i am LOVING these pictures.....where have you been hiding your goodlooking self?! wow, i realize that sounds like some awful pick up line

LOVE the shoes
LOVE the blue chippy door
LOVE the splash of yellow
LOVE your look
just gorgeous

Andrea said...

4 kids??? You put my 2-kid figure excuse to shame!!
Beautiful pictures and amazing how a little photo editing can change the look!

Kirby said...

Love the pictures and your blog. Cute! And love the chippy blue door myself!

C H R I S T I said...

What amazing pictures! Great job done by hubby! Both of you look beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Two gorgeous sisters!

jociegal said...


LuLu said...

Gorgeous!!!! WOW love the outfits, the setting, you both are beautiful,

Sandy said...

You ladies look gorgeous! Nice to have a hubby that can do some innovative photography!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so new to blogging it's almost embarrassing! I am still trying to figure the whole thing out...esp. that community stuff. I think I may have successfully posted my first discussion. Woo-Hoo!

I sure do enjoy your blog...keep it up!


freckled laundry said...

Beautiful, Wendy!