8.05.2010

Picture Perfect~

The Hubby is an uber-talented photographer extraordinaire (direct quote from my sis). When I found out that she was going to be visiting for 6 weeks this summer, I knew we had to make time with the Hubby for a photo shoot.

Despite the fact that I am his extra-sweet wifey, it is very difficult to schedule time with him for photos...but he promised...and visions of an Anthropologie-esque photo shoot starting dancing in my head.
Here are just a few of the stunning photos he took of my sister and me....




I got a little carried away with editing...not sure if the Hubby will love the last one here, but I think the "pencil" etching looks pretty amazing.

That man sure has an eye for settings....this field (along with that amazing sky) were spot-on to what I had in mind.





Another bunch with different editing techniques. Love Holly's face in this one.... reminds me of that song..."I'm too sexy for this chair..."

What would a photo shoot be without a wardrobe change? I'm still in editing mode for our Urban Anthro photos...so I'll share those with you soon!


Want to see more of these beautiful photos?...Holly has some others posted on her blog.



Have a lovely day~

13 comments:

Boston Bee said...

So pretty!!!

Laura said...

beautiful & dreamy! what a special day you must have had with your sister & hubby!

Sarah said...

Where did the outfits come from? They are gorgeous as are you ladies. Great photo shoot.

Chelle said...

Gorgeous! The field with the chair shots are brilliant and beautiful!

Plays with Paints said...

A true artist. These images are truly ready to go in Vogue. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi

Krista@thegatheringplacedesign said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Beautiful subjects and amazing photography.:) LOVE!

Holly said...

That was really fun! Thanks for everything. You are one talented photo-team.

p.s....I think the song is more like 'I'm too ornery for my chair.'
tee hee hee

freckled laundry said...

These are beautiful, Wendy! Such a sweet thing you have with your sister. I can't wait to see the Urban shots.

Jami

LuLu said...

Outstanding!!! what gorgeous photos of you and your sister! Love the outfits!!!!! What a great memory! You remind me to take "family pictures"! I am so behind in having a "professional" take pictures of my hubby and kiddos. It's on my must do list for fall,
xo,
LuLu

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

These are fabulous! Someone else said "beautiful and dreamy" and I must agree. You and your sis look gorgeous.

AliLilly said...

WOW!! Those are beautiful as are y'all!

Kasey said...

so cute...and your sister is gorgeous.
now...are you wearing anthro for your anthoesque shoot? looks more jcrew to me;-)

paige said...

oh my goodness girlie, these are amazing. AMAZING!
you look gorgeous