7.05.2010

Monday Lovely...and a winner~


Hello Monday. How did you get here so soon? I hope all of my American readers had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! We had tons of fun around these here parts...the kids loved lighting sparklers and fireworks...and then going to see a great fireworks display at our local golf course. (Now, so I don't get tons of emails about letting my kids light fireworks...I'm sure you all realize the kiddos didn't do any of the lighting...the grown-ups did...okay 'nuff said.) The weather was perfection. Summer at its finest!



And the winner of the Burlap and Blue $25 gift certificate is Kristi of Creative Kristi. Congratulations Kristi! Please send me an email and we'll get you hooked up with your prize.

Have a great Monday~

5 comments:

me said...

Drool!!! I'd love to get a tutorial on how to make those tissue paper flowers!

Andi's English Attic said...

That's beautiful. I grew up in a box room bedroom (about 8x6) and I just wish I could have seen this picture then. xx

Kasey said...

that little house is amazing..i've seen it plastered everywhere.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend girlie.
xo

Bobbi@SnoodleDoodles said...

That room is AMAZING! *Drool*

Check out my giveaway :)
http://snoodledoodles.blogspot.com/2010/07/50-csn-giveaway.html

jociegal said...

That picture made me really happy and I want to jump right onto that couch.