7.21.2010

Linky Love~

My dear readers! You are such a talented bunch!! I look forward every week to the amazing projects you are going to share on Frugal Friday...and I am never disappointed.

Here are just a few of my favorites from last week...

First up, Kristine at The Painted Hive shared her dining room makeover. I LOVE it! And not just because I have a similar silver vintage fan in my dining room. ;-)



Next, Rooted in Love shared a DIY kitchen counter and backsplash makeover. And get this, she used spraypaint. No seriously. You HAVE to see this transformation to believe it!!



Michele at The White House wanted a shabby chic church pew for her house...so she modified a thrifted bench. That's my kind of girl!!




And finally, Jami at Freckled Laundry shared her faux zinc nightstand. Loved it! This is now on my to-do list.




If you haven't had a chance to check out last week's Frugal Friday, do yourself a BIG favor and click here.

Something fun on the agenda for tomorrow, so make sure and stop by!!


xoxo
Wendy

6 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Oh Wendy, thanks SOOO much for featuring my Dining Room Makeover. I love that faux zinc cabinet too.
Kristine
xox

paige said...

these are all great
i love those old fans
i love the faux zinc nightstand
excellent!

freckled laundry said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my nightstand, Wendy! I am smiling big time. I just uploaded the video tutorial yesterday (my Feedburner is seriously behind.)

Happy Thursday,
Jami

freckled laundry said...

(...and I just checked out Rooted in Love. WOW on the countertops.)

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing all the great inspiration.
Happy Day

rootedinlove said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my countertops. I was out of town all week and came home to find this and was just thrilled!!! Love your site and ideas!!