Without a lot of pomp and circumstance...I must admit that yes, today is my birthday. I am celebrating 38 years today. Yep. 38. Wow, time flies when you're havin' fun. (And I must admit...I shocked even myself that I am admitting how old I am on this here blog...I guess with age comes confidence...or senility....ha!)
To make myself feel better, here's a list of proof that I'm not that old yet...
- I have no gray hair...nope....not one single strand.
- I only have laugh lines...they are NOT crow's feet. (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)
- I still have a memory like a steel trap...only forgetting things "conveniently". Guess I'm not senile after all...must be more confident than I thought.
- I don't need my reading glasses much - unless I'm really tired.
- I can sing along to the Hannah Montana theme song with the Princess...although that probably just proves that I'm a nerd.
- But the biggest reason (and my favorite)...my kids still think I'm cool.
Taking those cute kiddos to the pool today to celebrate...because they still think I'm cool...and as long as that's the case...I'm one happy thirty-something.
Oh, and just a reminder that the Modern Bird Studios giveaway is still open until tonight at 11:59 MST. If you haven't had a chance to enter...click here.
Have a great day~