6.25.2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! Last week's Frugal Friday was the biggest to date with 160 people linking up to share Frugal Inspiration with us!! I'm so excited to see this event growing...and even more excited at the wonderful ideas that are shared!

Okay, speaking of wonderful ideas....I'm afraid I don't have any this week. Oh, I had grand plans to revamp the console in our dining area that I showed you all last week. But then the hubby's family arrived and I have been running around like a mad woman ever since. But boy has it ever been fun! And I'm not making any promises for next week either because one of my very favorite people in the ENTIRE world arrives tomorrow...and you can bet that I'll be spending just about every minute I can with her.



My little sis Holly will be here!! Hooray!! She's very creative and inspiring, however, so maybe, just maybe, she'll help me get some stuff done around here. Then again, we might be too busy playing. But isn't that what having company is all about?


Alrighty then folks!!


You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the Frugal Goodness as well (feel free to grab my cute button on the sidebar!)
3. Comment, comment, comment! Show our participants "the love"!

19 comments:

Jennifer Rizzo said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! I hope all is well with you! :)
Jen

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your time with family and friends - That is truly what it is all about! Have a fabulous weekend ~ Thanks for hosting. ~Stephanie Lynn

Laura @ Just For Love said...

Awww, I say enjoy your special sissy-time : ) Cut loose and have fun!

Thanks for hosting this every week. I think this is by far my favorite linky party.

Lots of love,
Laura

freckled laundry said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy time with your little sis...I have two and they're my favorite people!

Hugs.

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a fun weekend.

jociegal said...

As always, great post. Love the blog!

Holly said...

Ok...I am seriously so excited that I can hardly even stand it!! :):) Lets hope we can eek out some creativity while I am there...

Miri said...

Thanks for hosting-its my first time linking up to Frugal Friday!

Have fun with your sister...summer always means house guests here too.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Enjoy making wonderful memories with your family.

Thank you so much for still finding time to host such a fun party.

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for hosting!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thanks for hosting! can't wait to go through all these links. i love seeing what everyone is up to and gaining tons of new ideas from my pals in blogworld!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful time with your sister!

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Great party - and I'm loving the links! Fab stuff out there! Thanks!!

Terrell said...

Thank you for hosting such a super fun party!!! Have a great weekend!
~Terrell @ FFD~

Esther@fleurcottage said...

my link doesn't want to link...what's up? it says to use a valid address & i'm not doing anything different than other blogs i link up to. i'm curious...!

Angie said...

Wendy,
Just viewing your blog for the first time. What a great beginning! Thanks for posting Frugal Friday. What a great idea. Love your blog!

Angie
alfleamarketstyle.blogspot.com

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for a wonderful party Wendy. I hope you had a great time with your family, it sounds like it and I hope you have some special moments with your sister. I posted a fun Driftwood Sailboat.

Cheri

RedHeadedStepChild said...

So happy that I found your site! Such inspiration!

Off to link up...

www.thatredheadedstepchild.com

RedHeadedStepChild said...

So happy that I found your site! Such inspiration!

Off to link up...

www.thatredheadedstepchild.com