5.18.2010

This I Love: Bookworm Edition~

I have a little bit of an obsession with home decor books.

I know. Shocking, isn't it?

I just can't seem to help myself.

So forgive me for the brief post today. But I have my nose buried in my two latest must-reads...



Where Women Create: Book of Inspiration (every bit as amazing as the first book!)


and

The Well Dressed Home (I know, I'm probably the last decor blogger on the planet to read this.)



I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Linky Love post.



Have a great day~

6 comments:

paige said...

one of these days i want to sit in a quiet place, with my coffee or diet coke& spend some time looking at both these fabulous books!

burlap+blue said...

I am right there with you...I ADORE decorating books, though I seem to want to change every room in my house once I finish one...sigh...
I actually just did a post on one of my faves...Country Living's 500 Kitchen Ideas-very inspiring!
xo

Peggy said...

yeah two new books to put on my library list for when hubby is out of town!! (I hate to admit it but I hadn't even heard of the well-dressed home which is pretty evident around here, ha ha! I was recently informed that my "style" was confusing, that I needed to stick with just one style... HMM is all I have to say to that! :)

Holly said...

Where do I pick up my copy of 'Where Women Create'? Do I have to order it on line??

Do you love that I always have stupid questions for you?? :):)

LOVE YOU!!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I got the book "Where Women Create" for Christmas and I just loved it. I can't wait to make my office functional and beautiful.

KG Style said...

I would love to look at these books for inspiration!

There is a Candice Olsen one I recently purchased from Home Depot that I can't stop staring at!