Living Room Update~

After my Frugal Friday post, I had a lot of inquiries about the chairs that are sitting next to my rehabbed console.

I picked them up a little while ago at TJMaxx HomeGoods. Their tufting and fabric reminded me of the Sparrow Chair from Serena & Lily that I talked about in this post.

Sparrow Chair by Serena & Lily on left

So when I saw them at HomeGoods for an amazingly low price, I couldn't pass them up. I thought I would put them in our newly redone Master Bedroom, but I liked the way they looked with the freshly painted console even better.

I also wanted to share with you all the mantle mirror transformation.

You may remember this before picture. I just couldn't stand the black mirror frame. So I pulled out my trusty paintbrush and went to work.

Here is the mantle with the same mirror painted out in a soft cream. So. much. better. Amazing what a little paint can do, huh?

And thank you to all those who gave me suggestions on how to clean the discolored stone. That's on my to-do list before the final living room reveal.

Have a great Monday~


paige said...

looks great!
love the fresh crisp white mirror makeover too!

The Starr Family said...

Love the chairs, they do belong to the console!

And the mirror looks bright! Well done!

Kelly at I Dream of Decor said...

Love those chairs and console together and I agree the paint made a huge difference in the mirror over your mantel, it looks really fresh and beautiful!

LuLu & Co. said...

I always think you can't improve what you already have done and then look you do it again...love, love your mantel!!!! I was drooling over your chairs too... :) you have the best taste!!!
happy monday,

Holly said...

I love the chairs and the room is really looking fantastic!!

I forgot to mention that your design a.d.d. post totally cracked me up. It explains alot,(about both of us)!! :):)

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

Oh, I love the mirror painted white! And now the two mirrors complement each other perfectly, too, like they were made to go together. :) The chairs are also wonderful! They look fabulous next to your console.

I hope you have a good night!

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

Great find, HomeGoods is really amazing. I stop by whenever I am nearby...Love the console sitting in-between the chairs as well, great color! Janell

Carmen said...

Those chairs are fabulous! The mirror looks much better white. It brightens it right up in there. ;)

love jenny xoxo said...

gorgeous living room!!! i have a clock above my fireplace right now and I think I definitely need to trade it in for a nice mirror, and I definitely like the white frame on yours.