5.25.2010

linky love

It's Linky Love time!!!

Frugal Fridays are growing! And I'm loving the chance to see so many great Frugal decor ideas!!


Because I have a few spots in my home that are in sore need of some wall decor, today I wanted to link to just a few of the wall art projects that were shared at last week's Frugal Friday...


First up, Flamingo Toes shared a fabulous photo canvas wall art project. Hello? I didn't even know you could buy printable canvas...ahem...I see some serious projects in my future!



Next, Sprik Space shared a FREE printable ABC poster. This would be perfect in a nursery, child's room or playroom...and in so many colors! Darling!


Sallygoodin shared a fun "Hokey Pokey" sign...I'm all about a little whimsy in decorating (or outright humor if needs be.)




And finally, ever wondered what to do with all that kid art that accumulates? Holly's Haven shared a fun idea to create personalized art for your kids.


And that's just the tip of the iceberg folks! If you haven't had a chance to check out all the goodness that was last week's Frugal Friday, click here. You'll be glad you did!

Have a great day~

4 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Wendy, thanks for featuring my canvas art! :) I really appreciate it! And thanks for hosting every week.

Tyree said...

Artscow.com is a great place for cheap large canvas prints and I just did a 8x8 20pg hardbound photo book of photos I took of all my daughter's art there for $8 I put in at least 50 photos of different pieces of art she did this year, now I have one book to keep forever instead of stacks and stacks of paper etc. It is my favorite way to keep my kids art. I just take digital photos after it's been on the fridge a week, throw away the original and make a book once I have a ton. My daughter is much more willing to let her art go in the trash after we have taken a photo. She is so excited to get her book back. They are super easy to make, I even let my daughter help. If you don't have the wall space this is a great option. And you never have to feel guilty throwing one away again :)They give out tons of FREE codes for books then you just pay the $7.99 shipping (they do expire quick so don't sign up til' you're ready to do a few books) They are in Hong Kong but I've gotten tons of books from them and love them. They do have a referal program you get "1200 free prints credits & 3 8"x8" photo books, and other photo gifts" if you sign up through a referal. I have to send you an email from their site but if you want me to I will just email me at coupontyree@gmail.com If not they still have great sign up options just wait til your ready to use them to sign up so you don't lose them like I did some of mine :)

Decorchick! said...

There were a lot of great link ideas! I love all the parties!!

Aimee said...

THANKS for featuring me along with so many other talented people! I'm honored...