5.19.2010

Linky Love~

As always, I'm lovin' all the great Frugal Friday posts from last week's party. Now, I've decided that the problem with Frugal Fridays is that my to-do list increases every week as I add new fabulous projects that you all inspire! I guess that's a good problem to have, huh?


So here's a just a small sampling of last week's frugal goodness...

A boy, a girl and a pug shared a super-simple tutorial for creating adorable ruffled curtains...


Canadian Cottage shared pretty party decor for only $6...I was amazingly impressed by this...


Burlap & Blue shared some lovely bird silhouette art.



And last, but not least, From my home to yours shared some creative uses for funnels...loving this vase, and the cute "flowers" sign? Get out!



If you haven't had a chance to be inspired by last weeks' Frugal Friday party, do yourself a favor, and click here.

Have a great day~

8 comments:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Thanks for the links! I was blog hopping and came across yours! I'll be back!

burlap+blue said...

Thanks so much, Wendy, for linking to my bird silhouettes! Though I have to agree about the lengthened to-do list after seeing everyone's craftiness...I'm not complaining though-love how inspiring your readers' projects are!
xo

becca said...

i'm going to have to make those curtains. i love them!

Canadian Cottage said...

Thanks so much Wendy, I was so excited to see you mention my little blog. It means so much coming from you! Have a great week
Janice

paige said...

great links my friend!
love the ruffled curtains
& that ruffled table cover
if i had only learned how to sew....
:)

Holly said...

Man I love all of these idead!! But those curtains,....wow.....why didn't I think of those. :):)

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Hey Wendy, I was so surprised when I saw the mention of my blog with the funnels. Thanks! I've actually had someone contact me to sell it to her!

Always enjoy your blog..
Blessings,
Susie

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

All these features look fabulous! Thanks for hosting!