5.12.2010

Linky Love~

Okay, first things first...I was going to add a poll to this post so that you all could weigh in on the thumb-nails vs. no thumb-nails debate for Frugal Fridays. But I was too lazy busy to create one...so I'm just going to ask, and hope you all will leave me your responses in the comments section. (Pretty please.) So here's my question...I know that adding the thumbnails to the Frugal Friday Linky Party takes a little extra time for the partipants to link up, but do you all agree that they add a little sumthin' sumthin' to the party? I really like being able to glance through the photos and get an idea of what the projects are like. What do you all think? Keep the thumbnails or ditch 'em?

Now on to this week's Linky Love. I tell you...these parties just get better and better every week. I have such a hard time narrowing down what I'm going to share with you!

So here's just a little smattering of all the Frugal goodness from last Friday...

House of Smith's shared her fabulous new beadboard bathroom ceiling. I luuuuurve this!




A Well Loved Home shared her Shabby Chic porch. This is amazing...that bed...it's a hanging bed...as in from. the. ceiling. Makes me wish I had a porch just so I could hang a bed from the ceiling.



Lovin' the ugly-coffee-table-turned-lovely-window-seat shared by Peppertowne. So clever!



The soothing master bedroom reno from Busy Budgeting Mama was simply lovely.



The Prices Day by Day shared a fabulous tutorial on how to paint a scalloped border on a wall. Precious!


And finally, because I just can't pass up a blue dresser...here's a lovely redo by Aja Lee's Sweet Life.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, kids. If you haven't had a chance to check out all the Frugal inspiration from last week's party click here.


Have a great day~

34 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

I love them. My vote is to keep them. Makes it much easier to know what we are going to see.

Hugs,
Joanne

Revamped French Maison said...

I like the thumbnail links a lot more than without.

Stephanie Lynn said...

Amazing features Wendy. Fabulous projects and a lot of inspiration. I love the thumbnails! I vote keep them! =)

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

Keep the thumbnails! It's great to glance through at the projects.

Suzanne said...

Absolutely keep the thumbnails!

Shell said...

I like getting a sneak preview please keep 'em. Thanks

Becky Jean said...

I like the pictures!!!!

Red Door Home said...

Love the thumbnail pictures.

Annie said...

These projects are all SO beautiful! LOOOVE the bead board. Oh, and I'm with everyone else--keep the thumbnails ;-)

slip4 said...

Please keep the thumbnails! It helps alot!

Heather J said...

thumbnails!!!!

Carrie said...

I never actually complete a DIY to post but I LOVE the thumbnails. KEEP THEM!

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Keep the thumbnails pretty please!

mamabearstamps said...

Yes, please keep them!! :)

Mrs T said...

please keep the thumbnails! so much easier to go through the party when time is tight and I can only get a few favorites

Elise said...

I love the thumbnails.

momofEAP said...

Keep the thumbnails!! It makes it so much easier to view what you are interested in.

Smullin Family said...

Thumbs-up to thumbnails!

debi said...

Love the thumbnails!!

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Keep the pictures! It makes it so much easier to tell what the project is. :)

Christina said...

I vote to keep the thumbnails!!!

Stephanie Cameron said...

Keep the thumbnails! Not only do you get an idea about what you are going to see...it makes it so much easier to find the project again when you want to make it, or refresh your memory, or what-have-you! Keep them!! Plus...it makes the party really cute!

justtherightangle said...

I really like the thumbnails! Like you, I really like being able to browse through all of the pictures. Thanks for giving people the opportunity to share such fun inspiration!
-Arielle

Crystal said...

Since I am one of the few humans left with dial-up, I too vote for keeping the thumbnails. It is the only way I can actually get through some of the links. :)

Lila said...

I love before and afters! Great pictures. Oh, and totally keep the thumbnails. Some people may not look at them, but I do!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

I vote for keeping the thumbnails!

Herbgirl said...

I have loved the addition of the thumbnails. Keep!

Trish said...

I LOVE thumbnails! Brilliant!

patbiv said...

what weighs more a pound of thumb 'nails' or a pound of thumbnails!? I vote thumbnails!

Honeycomb Creative Co. said...

Keep the thumbnails!

Natalie Catherine said...

ok seriously made my day when i saw this post featuring our master bedroom renovation! huge fan of your blog!

Ms_Pea said...

Please keep the thumbnails! WHen I look at a list of links, it's often too overwhelming and I don't visit nearly as many as I do when I actually have a picture preview. I wish EVERYONE who has Linky parties would use thumbnails!

Carol H. said...

Keep the thumbnails.
Thanks!

a little bit of everything said...

It's gotten so that blogs NOT using thumbnails are so disappointing...no picture to view. Love the thumbnails!