Bloggy Makeover~

So you may have noticed that I have given the old blog a little makeover. She was in need of a spruce up...some bloggy love...so I contacted Jenna at Q.A. Designs. She was a delight to work with. So sweet, so talented, so patient with me as we went back and forth with design details.

She worked up a beautiful blog banner...designed just to my specifications...then emailed me a design she had come up with on the side. And guess what? I fell in love. It was so hard to decide between two beautiful looks...so different from one another. But in the end, I fell in love with her version. I mean really, isn't that nest just the sweetest thing? And the colors are so fresh and springy!

Not only does Jenna design blog banners and buttons (Did you notice the cute new Shabby Nest button on my sidebar?) but she also designs invitations, baby announcements and more!

And she has her own Etsy shop where she sells darling prints like this one.

I think I should buy this one. (I'm seriously missing that California sun...spring break just wasn't long enough.)

So a big huge Thank You to Jenna!!

And please, my dear readers, grab yourself a copy of my new button!!

Oh! And don't forget that I'll be on FaveCrafts blog radio this Sunday 7:00 pm EST. Hope you'll all tune in. :-)

Have a great day~


jenna said...

wendy i'm blushing. honestly my heart wants to burst. i'm so flattered. so so so flattered!!!

raggygirlvintage said...

Love it, especially the soft blue with that super cute nest in the middle!

gina3 said...

I love the new look; very pretty. It gives your blog a soft, calming feel. I've got the new button for my sidebar since your blog is one of my favorites!

Jill said...

I already emailed Jenna - was looking for someone with a different aesthetic to redesign my blog - she seems like the perfect fit! Thanks. Love the new look Wendy!


LuLu & Co. said...

Oh Wendy I love your new look!!! the color the fonts, layout... so fresh...I've been feeling like my bloggy needs some freshing too.... you gave me the push to do something about it.... ahhhh love a new project!!!

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

Love your updated blog look. The colours and the simple design are very appealing. I especially like the nest. It looks like a nest, but the hint of hearts look is very appealing also. Great job!

Jennifer Rizzo said...

It looks great Wendy!!!

Londen @ Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I am in LOVE with your new design! It is truly perfect!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Your blog looks so pretty! I love the new design :)

shabbyrosetreasures said...

I love your preOh my these are darling! If you have a chance stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/ I am giving away a pretty little rose teapot for the month of April! Looking forward to your visit!

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

I adore the new look of your blog! Fresh and an absolutely delightful!