4.21.2010

Alice Lane Home~

A couple of months back, while I was spending an evening blog surfing (I know, shocking isn't it?) I happened upon some photos of a house that simply took my breath away. Well, come to find out, this Gustavian beauty was located right here in good old Utah. So after a little research, I learned that the decorating geniuses behind this amazing house were the lovely ladies at Alice Lane Home.





Images from Alice Lane


And then I starting seeing Alice Lane popping up here and there around blogland...and it piqued my interest. So when the Princess and I made our way down to Provo for our 30 Strangers photo session, I knew I had to visit the Alice Lane Showroom.



Oh. my. decorating. goodness. I had so much fun just soaking it all in. Luckily, the Princess appreciates a well decorated room, so she enjoyed it almost as much as I did.




I fell in love with this three piece mural map of Paris. (And the bed in front of it.)



Images from Alice Lane
I also really wanted to bring home this white mother of pearl button pillow....don't you think it would look fab in my newly redecorated master bedroom?


But, I had to rein myself in, so I settled on purchasing these two sweet little tin birds.




They now fly over my bedside table.



But never fear Alice Lane...I shall be back...oh yes, I shall be back.


For some more Alice Lane inspiration, hop over and visit their blog.

Have a great day~

11 comments:

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

Hi Wendy~

I had never heard of Alice Lane before, but the pictures are amazing! I especially love the kitchens~ wow! I am definitely going to visit their blog!

I hope you have a good night!

Blessings,
Jenni

debra said...

How beautiful! I love those pillows,too. And you birds are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Marie said...

wow - decorating goodness indeed - i think all the farmland we own would be equilivant to that bench at the foot of the bed!!
thanks for the link - and i love the birds in the bedroom.

Mara said...

Hi dear Wendy! I've been following your blog for a while and I have to say that I love it: you're always so full of inspirations! And that house is amazing! thank you for sharing these pictures! Now I'm off to look at Alice Lane' site. I'm sure I will find true beauties, the images you've posted are just gorgeous!
Love!
Mara

Six in One Hand said...

That house is breathtaking.
I'm drooling on myself and feeling lightheaded from those amazing pictures!!!!

LuLu said...

Oh what a way for me to start my morning!! I hadn't heard of Alice Lane before and now i'm hooked... just beautiful,
xo,
LuLu

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Gorgeous. Love the birds that you brought home to live with you.

~Melissa~ said...

I absolutely love the little birdies... and what a fantastic idea to hang them over your night stand. Love, love, love.

Anna See said...

breathtaking in their serenity and beauty! thanks for sharing!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Such gorgeous rooms. I love the clock in the first photo. Your new birds are adorable.

melody-mae said...

Just amazing. decorating goodness indeed.