3.19.2010

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Hello my dear readers!!!

Welcome to another edition of the Frugal Friday Linky Party!! I'm just loving all of the frugal inspiration you share here on a weekly basis...gives me loads to put on my "to-do" list.

Please remember "da rules".

1. Linky directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the Frugal goodness too!
3. Comment, comment, comment. Share the love with our participants!!!

Now, grab your beverage of choice, kick off your shoes, and ENJOY!!


10 comments:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Erin said...

Love your blog and your ideas. I don't have any cool frugal ideas at the moment.

And because I read your blog daily and love your blog, I have awarded you "The Beautiful Blogger Award". Check it out at:

http://chaoticworldofasinglewoman.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-awardwoo-hoo.html

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. It's always so great. Could you take off my first link and keep the second? Oops, sorry!

Angie said...

Just joined the party- It's an older project but it's one of my favorites! Also it doesn't get any more "frugal" ;) Did a post and linked back to you as well!!

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

Thanks for hosting! I LOVE your blog and keep your button on the side of my blog!

Kasey said...

one of these days....

The Little Red Shop said...

I love that song. : )

Thank you for hosting another beautiful party. I'm off to pay some visits....

: )

Julie M.

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting - I just joined in!

Amy @ peppertowne.com said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful link party.