2.01.2010

Hello February~

Can anybody tell me where January disappeared to? I blinked my eyes and it was gone. Seriously. Of course it may have something to do with the fact that I moved across the country, the hubby started a new job, the kids started a new school, etc. etc.

But honestly, it's okay with me that January is over already because I love February. Must be the romantic in me, but February always makes me nostalgic and a little giddy. So in the spirit of Valentine's day...I thought I'd share a few fun projects with you...


First up, this fun Valentine's wreath. Vintage Valentine's cards and glitter. What more could you ask for? You can learn more about how I made it here.


Next up, cupid...or close enough. This is the Valentine's version of my famous pixies...you can find the tutorial here.


And finally, a great craft to do with your little ones. Valentine's votives. Learn how to make them here.

Only 14 days before Valentine's day...
Have a great Monday~

14 comments:

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

cute, cute, cute!

Karli said...

It's all so lovely!

Robyn said...

That wreath is just DIVINE! LOVE it!

Danielle said...

I, for one, am very happy that January is behind us...we are that much closer to summer!! I love those votives and think I'll try to make some this week with my youngest daughter...thanks!

Andi's English Attic said...

The votives are cozy. 14 days to Valentine's Day? I've only got 21 days left of my forties. ARRRRRRHHH!

The Hopkins Home said...

I agree with Danielle - come on summer!!! I'm amazed at how much you get done with the move and all. I think I would still be surrounded by boxes trying to figure out where to put everything. You inspire me! :)

julie said...

i know! febuary did sneak up on me too! but you have been a busy mama! i love the cute ideas! i too love febuary! maybe because my anniversary is in febuary! thanks for sharing! i am hosting my very first giveaway! stop by for a visit!

Jennifer said...

I love all your ideas - the imp in a jar is my fav... such a sweet idea! Thanks for sharing..Jennifer

Wendy said...

Those are all really cute! :)

Im hosting a Valentine's Craft party today.

LuLu said...

January went by so fast... i think all the painting had something to do about it :)
i just read your past posts i missed and love all stairway suggestions! and now these cute Valentine idea... happy!!!
xo,
LuLu

Cindy said...

All very pretty. Love that wreath. I have some vintage cards that may work for that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Kinser said...

What a great wreath that is!!

Shelley in SC said...

Ooh, I just love the votives! My youngest and I will get right on that! Just can't have enough V-tines Day crafts around here : )!!

kayellen said...

Such cute Valentine's projects:)

Smiles,
Kay Ellen