2.26.2010

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Welcome to The Frugal Friday Linky Party! So glad you could join us!

I'm so excited for the return of Frugal Friday!! I just love to see all of the Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) ideas my clever readers come up with!!

Just a few reminders about Frugal Friday...

  • Please link directly to your Frugal Friday post and not just to your blog.
  • Please link back to The Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy all the frugal goodness.
  • And the most important thing to remember is to comment, comment, comment!! Make our participants happy!!


  • 6 comments:

    debi said...

    I don't have anything to share this time except that I can't wait to see all the great ideas and Welcome back Frugal Friday!!

    Rachelle said...

    Oh no it's not working for me! Well my link is

    http://lovinmylovebugs.blogspot.com/2010/02/entry-way-part175-million.html

    Can't wait to see everyone projects!

    Rachelle

    Nice and Easy Antiques said...

    Not working for us either...you can find us at:

    http://niceandeasyantiques.blogspot.com/

    Leanne said...

    I'm excited to see everyone's projects. So glad frugal friday's back. Thanks for hosting.

    Holly said...

    Sorry Wend,...I tried to link up (#10), but I must of done something wrong cause when I click on it it says 'diagnostic problem'.

    Super glad frugal friday is back though!!

    The Little Red Shop said...

    Thank you, Wendy! I'm joining the party for the first time with a little sweet something I thought of when I was looking for something to use in my family room.

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    : )

    Julie M.