11.20.2009

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Welcome to this month's edition of the Frugal Friday Linky Party here at The Shabby Nest! I can't wait to see what you all come up with this month!

The Rules:

1. Please link directly to your Frugal Friday post, not just to your blog.

2. Please link back to this party so that others can enjoy the Frugal goodness.

3. Most important, please leave comments for the participants. Blogging is hard work, so let's all show our appreciation for those who post!

4. Kick up your feet and enjoy!!

8 comments:

Marianne@Songbird said...

Wow, it looks like I am first. What an honour. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party and giving all of us an opportunity to play along.
Love,Marianne

pk said...

It's my first time linking up to the party - thanks so much for hosting it!
pk @ Room Remix

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

Thank you Wendy for such a fun party! Always enjoy visiting all the other Frugal gals!

blessings
mary

Tiffany said...

I love Frugal Friday! Thanks so much for hosting a great party!

Hoosier Homemade said...

I love your blog! It's been awhile since I've visited. Thanks for hosting!
~Liz

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Frugal Friday is so much fun! Thanks for hosting another one!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Ok, this is too funny. I was just tweeting about how I was nominated for the Best Variety in a Homeschool blog and shamelessly asked people to vote and I sent them this link since I had just copy/pasted it into my post. Really feeling like my hair color right now. :) Thought you would chuckle.

Dragonfly Treasure said...

What a fun party! My first time joining in, thank you for hosting!
*hugs*deb