Some of you may remember this little pumpkin from last year, but I thought it was an idea that bears repeating!
Yes, I love all things monogrammed...why should pumpkins be any different? And this one is so easy to make!
1. Get a pumpkin. I used a garden variety orange pumpkin for this project, but I think it would be stunning to use a white pumpkin and brown upholstery tacks.
2. Get yourself some upholstery tacks (easy to find and not very expensive at your local fabric store!)
3. Print out your monogram in a very large font on your computer.
4. At this point you could trace the monogram onto the pumpkin, but I think that is just making extra work. So I just placed the monogram over the pumpkin and started poking the upholstery tacks right through the paper into the pumpkin. When I was done I just pulled away the extra paper.
5. VOILA! Personalized squash...what could be better?
Linking to the Fall Crafts Party at Centsational Girl.
Have a great day!