10.16.2009

Frugal Friday Linky Party~

Welcome to this month's edition of The Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday Linky Party!!

Just a couple of quick notes:

1. Please make sure you link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Frugal Friday Party so that others can enjoy all the Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) goodness here as well.
3. Most importantly, please comment on the posts of the participants! All bloggers love to feel appreciated!!

Kick up your feet and enjoy!

8 comments:

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

Hi Wendy, first time to your party! Your blog is a delight, going back to mine to add your button now!
Thanks for hosting...Janell

Karla said...

It is my first time joining in as well! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Kate Starr said...

Another Frugal Friday... hooray! Thank you for hosting Wendy!

Kasey said...

i wonder what i could link to?
knee high socks?
p.s. i grabbed you 2 pairs yesterday..email me your addy.
xo

debi said...

This is my first time visiting your frugal friday. How wonderful!! Thank you for hosting, I will be returning again (and again). Such great ideas out there! Have a great weekend.

Zuzu said...

Hi Wendy!

I'm so excited - this is my first Frugal Friday too, and I'm really looking forward to seeing great frugally goodness.

Thank you so much for inviting us over!

Zuzu

Lindsey@creativeattempts said...

This is my 1st frugal fri, too! love your blog!

Sandra said...

I'm glad I found your blog and could join the fun.
Sandra
(hocus pocus witches hat)