So I was given this award by Julie at Jam n' Jilly. I haven't played along with one of these awards in a while, so I thought I'd give it a go. The idea behind this particular award is that you are supposed to list 10 honest things about yourself.
Here goes nothing...
1. I never leave the house without makeup on...and hair done.
2. I also can't leave the house unless all the beds are made.
3. The clothes in my closet are arranged according to color...in the order of the rainbow. (yeah, there's a little of that design OCD going on there, I think.)
4. I find sweeping to be therapeutic. (I just really figured this out about myself a little while ago, and I think it's kind of weird...anybody else think cleaning is therapeutic?)
5. I have had a lifelong goal of becoming a published author someday...I even have a children's book manuscript that has been waiting to be submitted...but I'm chicken. I write a blog...but I'm afraid to submit a manuscript...go figure.
6. I hate folding laundry. Hate. it.
7. I am obsessed with decorating magazines...and I can't bring myself to throw them out.
8. The only network TV I watch? Dancing with the Stars. Other than that, it's HGTV all the way baby!
9. I claim to be 5'4", but in reality, I'm only about 5'3 1/2" . That's close enough, though, right? RIGHT?
10. I have freckles...and a love/hate relationship with them.
So there you have it...10 things you probably didn't know about me...and probably didn't care to know. Ha!
Have a great day~