8.11.2009

Shabby Nest E-Design Services


E-Design Services






Mini Consultation: This consultation focuses on a single design problem. A wall or a small area perhaps. I will find a solution to your problem and give you a WRITTEN description of what I think you should do. Consultations of this kind are usually summed up in a few paragraphs. I also provide online links to any goods or services I suggest.

(turn-around time - 1 -2 weeks)     Price: $40






Basic E-Design: Send me a description of your problem along with some photos of the area, and I will work up a solution for you. I will provide an inspiration board, suggest colors, fabrics, accessories, and descriptions of the ideas I think would work best for you. I also provide an online "shopping list" of goods and services to help you on your way. 

(turn-around time - 2 -3 weeks)        Price: $90




In-depth E-Design:
Give me your room measurements along with some photos and a description of your dilemma and I'll provide you with a detailed plan that addresses furniture layout and space planning as well as providing you with an inspiration board, color suggestions, fabric suggestions, accessories suggestions and an online "shopping list" of the goods and services I suggest.

(turn-around time - 3-4 weeks)      Price:  $150
 
If you are interested in a design consultation, please email me at
shabbynest(at)yahoo(dot)com, tell me which package you are interested in,
and I'll send you an invoice and get you on the calendar.
 
I look forward to helping you with your design dilemmas!

 

0 comments: