From the Archives...Sproost Defines my Style~

On Vacation so here's a post FROM THE ARCHIVES...

This post originally appeared April 23, 2009~

I found this fun website via one of my readers, Tracy at Loving Pretty Things. Go visit and take their quiz to help you define what your style is.

I am 38% French Eclectic

38% Nantucket style

and 24% Rustic Revival

Add Image
So what would I call that? Rustic French Beach Cottage? Ha! What's your style?


Kris said...

I guess I'm Cottage Country Modern Beach. I like all kinds! I love to mix the styles. Somehow, it works! :)

Tracy is ... Loving Pretty Things said...

i LOVE this post...I'm going to retake the quiz - I wonder if my taste changes with the season!

hugs -

MamaBug said...

Ha! That's hilarious. They want me to take the test again because they couldn't figure out what my style is. I'm so pathetic. :P

Randi said...

I am 50% Mountain Lodge Style and 50% Southwestern Style. Obviously, I am waaaayyyy different from all of you others. Maybe that's why none of my projects look quite right...

Maman Tattoo said...

It says:
33% Mountain Lodge Style
33% Nantucket Style
34% Traditional Country

Doesn't it sound warm and comfy? I'm gonna post this in my blog

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Primitive country, cottage, french eclectic chic. I love shabby chic, but I also love rustic metal stars, with a hint of patriotic primitive wood items, along with old farmhouse windows hanging on my walls. Do I need help!?

mary said...

Hey there - Sproost says my interior design style is:
50% Rustic Revival
50% Nantucket Style

It was totally spot on!! That was fun and a great tool, thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

apparently Im:
50% Cottage Chic
25% Rustic Revival
25% French Eclectic

Gwen said...

Interesting, but not very surprising..
50% Arts & Crafts
30% French Eclectic
20% Rustic Revival

LuLu said...

I too love this and want to retake it to see if I've changed in the past few weeks!
hope your trip is fun.

Morning T said...

That was so much fun- thanks for posting! I am mostly Nantucket with a hint of Asian?? Surprising... and how in the heck do I combine those two?

Joy said...

I got the same score.

Melissa said...

I'm nantucket style, cottage chic, and modern elegance. It hit the nail on the head. Thanks for sharing.