8.24.2009

Bloggy Friends~

Another highlight of my vacation was getting to meet me sweet bloggy friend Kasey!!


Photo by the Hubby

From the minute we pulled up to her house, it's like we were old friends, hugging and chatting away! And let me tell you all, she is just as charming in person as she is on her blog. And her house....Oh, her house! That girl has sttyyyyyllllle! She warned me that her house was in "less than pristine" condition because it's summer and the kids were home...hmm...I think I know a thing or two about that. Four kids....home all day...my house isn't exactly pristine. I can overlook a little kid clutter. But, pristine or not, (and it really wasn't bad, Kasey, seriously) her house was gorgeous!

She is a gracious hostess...and so funny! She even fed us. And my poor kiddos who were so sick of driving that they couldn't see straight, got to spend a great couple of hours playing with her cute kiddos...they were all fast friends!



A few weeks back, I won a drawing on her blog, and since she knew we'd be stopping by, she saved my goodies for me. What a treat! Fun stuff from her shop!

Here's just a peek of some of the fun things I got from her! THANKS KASEY!

If you've never been by Kasey's blog, pay her a visit. You can thank me later!


xoxo

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest

22 comments:

Damaris said...

you look so cute wendy. I love your style with the dress and pants.

how fun you got to meet a blog friend.

Darlene said...

What fun to meet a bloggy friend!!! I have hopes of doing that sometime.

Kasey said...

It was awesome meeting you girl!
and your adorable family.
xo

LuLu said...

What a great treat for the both of you!!! Love hearing stories of blog friends meets!!! It's why I love blogging so much... the people who enter your life and make it so much richer!!!
LuLu

Laura said...

How fun for the two of you to meet! Sounds like everyone had a great time!

Laura said...

p.s. cute outfit!

Brenna LaPray said...

Kasey and I are old friends. She mentioned the lovely visit she had with your family. It's amazing that blogging brings people together. I'm glad you had a chance to meet.

~*~Kate~*~ said...

That's so cool. I've never met a blog friend in real life before. You're very lucky and what a great treat that was waiting for you. :)

Carmen said...

Two of my favorite bloggy gals. :) Great pics! Glad you guys had a chance to meet, what fun!

Tiffany said...

Oh, how fun to get to meet each other. You are both so cute! I already am a big fan of Kasey's blog too. You are both among my very favorites! : )

Gwen said...

You both look so cute!

I am looking forward to meeting an online friend in Chicago in October. I hope that it goes as well as your meet up did:)

Cristin@ Serendipity said...

How fun for you to have met up with a blogging friend -- it sounds like you've had a wonder/full vacation!

paperhill said...

how fun that you were able to meet, i love kasey's blog. so glad i found yours :)

Jen R. said...

I wish I had known! I don't live to far from her and I would have love to have met you! Jen

abeachcottage.com said...

g'day thanks for your lovely comment re artful blogging

love that you got a blog meet up, I'd like that

Sarah

Cheri Peoples said...

How fun to meet a blog friend.
Come check out the Knock Off Knock Out party.

Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

Elyse said...

hooray for bloggy friends!

you both are adorable!

is kasey in MA? go new england bloggers!

xo

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Love her!!! You lucky ducky~

Tracy is ... Loving Pretty Things said...

What a fun meeting - I just told Kasey that I'd love to meet BOTH of you! how fun. I bet you had a great time!

xoxo

melissa said...

Two of my favorites! You both look great! It sounds like you had a fabulous vacation!

paige said...

ya'll are both waaaaaaaaaay entirely too cute!!
so fun to watch blog friendships blossom & i'm even trying not to be jealous :)
xo

Jeanneoli said...

So glad that the two of you were able to meet in person and had such a fabulous time together.