6.18.2009

Cozy Inspiration~

Since I was all caught up in my house staging posts...I neglected Inspire-me-Tuesday this week. Will you all settle for an Inspire-me Thursday post?

I got my new Serena & Lily catalog in the mail yesterday. I have praised Serena & Lily here on this l'il ole blog before....and I'll do it again!!! I loved their stuff when all they had was a line of children's bedding...but now that they have added bedding for grown-ups (like my 30-something self) my-oh-my!!! My latest Serena & Lily crush is this beautiful Ruched Quilt. I. am. in. love. Seriously.


I love white bedding, but the texture of this baby has me wanting to snuggle up with it and take a nap for an hour or two or three...mmmmmmmmmmm. And I really love the citrine green they've paired it with in this photo...so fresh and summery! (I wish New England would figure out that it is almost summer...I can barely get away with short sleeves most days! sigh.)

Now go forth, inspire, and be inspired~

11 comments:

Lindy said...

Wendy, I am so jealous of your New England weather. I live in Atlanta, GA and most days I feel like I am walking through hot soup; it's so hot outside! I love that shade of green!

Charlotte said...

i love this too. I prefer all white bedding and grew up thought my teens with a daybed....loved having my bed work as a huge sofa when i had my girlfriends over...the green & white together look modern, fresh & not so childish...keeping this photo for my files...might need to use ti for inspiration when my daughter out grows her obsession with pink!

Songbirdtiff said...

The only downside to having a house full of animals is the inability to have white bedding. It is so beautiful!

Rose Charles said...

the weather is fairly temperamental (us usual!) in the UK too....

ho humm, we can but wish for long days of sunshine! (and no annoying showers!)

that is a lovely picture, i like the green too :-)

Rose XXX

Our really empty nest said...

All I can say is, awwwwww that is beautiful, thanks for the inspiration! Sue

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I LOVE the look of white bedding. I told Jen over at Balancing Beauty & Bedlam that I'd really like to get my white bed spread out, but not until the girls know that they can't climb on it! ;)

jadeinmywindow said...

This is my idea of heaven. I wrote about it on my blog. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh I love that one. I think white bedding is so classic looking!

Cristal said...

I am here with a beautiful website related to Shopping.
I can assure u that, it is one of the best shopping site which i ever found out on web. come on buddy !
why wasting time then,Just have a look at this website. http://www.sportskids.com

Kasey said...

love S&L!!
xo

Leen said...

I have nver heard of Serena and Lily (yes, I do live in a bubble) but I just checked out their site and ordered a catalog and I am thinking that I could cause some serious damage with it in hand!

Love the green in this pic, it's gorgeous!