3.12.2009

Papeterie~

I've mentioned my obsession with paper before. And I think most of you know by now how much I love photography and drawing. I have had it in the back of my mind for some time that I wanted to find a way to combine these things into something fun for my Etsy. Then I hit on the idea of cards featuring my photography and artwork.




So here is the first group of cards for the Shabby Nest Papeterie listed on my Etsy store. They feature my "winter blossom" photo. I like these for their simplicity and elegance. Hope you do too.



These little beauties feature my new nest drawing. They are so spring-y! I heart them.


And for those of you that have asked about purchasing prints of my drawings or photographs, I am working on those as well. Stay tuned.



Have a great Thursday~

20 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

They are gorgeous (of course). Good luck

Lisa said...

YOUR SO CREATIVE.

HUGS FROM MAINE

Tammy said...

I love your cards. They look great. I have a fondness for nests and eggs.

Holly said...

You are an unstoppable force. This is all very exciting and everything really does look so high end and fantastic. Good job!!

I really loved your touches of spring post yesterday as well! I am feeling that spring in the air.

Pretty Organizer said...

Do you sleep? Really. How many hours a day? Such artistic talent oozing from your cute little fingertips! I can draw stick figures! I can draw stick figures and flowers... oh and I sing.

Let me know if you decide to open a singing card line... we could team up! The Pretty Shabby Organized Nest cards! heehee

duchess said...

They turned out beautifully. I love the nest ones. You're very talented.

Sandy Toes said...

The nest cards are just so cute!!! I love that type of art..wonderful.

sandy toe

southerninspiration said...

Lovely, my dear, just lovely!

Suzanne

LuLu said...

Great addition to your Etsy shop!
LuLu

Darlene said...

Those are gorgeous...you definitely have talent!

Shannon said...

Those are so pretty!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

LOVE the nest drawing, you are so very talented. Keep us posted on the prints too!

Angie said...

Good luck with the new cards! They are beautiful!

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

So, I am curious...do you wake up during the night to write notes on ideas? You just keep coming up with great stuff!
~Misti

kari and kijsa said...

Okay...those are ADORABLE! You are truly talented!

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

smiles, kari & kijsa

Ms. Tee said...

Those are so pretty! You are so talented! :)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Beautiful job! You are very talented and it is nice to see something fresh.

Esther said...

They are lovely. The photograph is just beautiful, very serene and evne though I can draw a bit, I find it amazing that people like you can draw things with such detail. Well done!

Elyse said...

the nest drawing and composition is wonderful!

Rebecca and Chad Hansen. said...

wendy these are so neat! I like your blog a lot, I'll definitely be stopping by more often!