3.06.2009

A Little Nestkeeping~

I have a few housekeeping nestkeeping items to take care of...

First, I want to thank Steph at Southern Fairy Designs for this very cute award!!!



And thank you to Nora at Faithful Days for the lemonade award!!!



And a little Etsy news! I am happy to take special orders for pillows...just convo me or email me. And I am almost finished with all of the special orders I currently have, so rest assured that if you have placed a special order it will be listed very soon. Aaaaaand some fun new products are coming soon....stay tuned....





I'm off to Maine with my family for a little R&R...
Have a great weekend~

16 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Have a great weekend. You deserve it.

Jennifer said...

I love the comment, "I'm off to Maine" It sounds so nice. I'd love to be saying the same thing.

Kasey said...

let me know when you have more numbered pillows in shop!!!

Sandy Toes said...

Oh..have fun in Maine...what a wonderful place for some R&R..enjoy.
sandy toe

Darlene said...

Have a great time in Maine. I would LOVE to go there to visit.

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Congrats on the awards. Have a fabulous, relaxing weekend.

Shannon said...

Have fun this weekend!

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Your Etsy shop is great, now maybe after my grand opening next week on Etsy I will have more money to buy from you and all of these other great artists out here in blogland.
~Misti

SoBella Creations said...

Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

I love that pillow! Have a fun weekend!

Ms. Tee said...

Have fun!

LuLu said...

Have a great R&R. can't wait to see your other items. Just loving my pillow! Definitely need another #!!!!
LuLu

Elyse said...

hi wendy,

enjoy maine. gosh, i haven't been since before the boys were born!!! we used to go up to bar harbor.

whatever you are doing, have a wonderful time. looks like the weather will be perfect!!!

xo

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Hi Wendy, I hope you will stop by my blog and pick up your Kreative Blogger Award. Congratulations!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I love your new No. 5 pillow. And the beautiful linen bedskirt below turned out amazing. Great tutorial!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I have no idea what just happened to my post, but it's MIA... but oh, how I love your pillows! SUPER JOB! I want to do this, but I'm so helpless. This, however, gives me hope. :-)

Happy Pillow Parade Tuesday...

XO,

Sheila