3.26.2009

Easter Decor and NEST PILLOWS~

Just wanted to share a little of the Easter decor spread around my home. These photos are in no particular order...and there's a little surprise at the end...hope you enjoy~

I love this sweet vintage bunny spreader. It looks at home with my rooster door knocker!



Wanted to show you the "easel" I am using to display this little tag...I got this idea from the always amazing sisters Kari & Kijsa.




My glittery eggs from yesterday's post. I put them in a little Longaberger spring basket. I have a rather large collection of Longaberger, but I like their seasonal baskets the best. (This is a post for another day however.)



I had a little leftover scrap linen from my birds, so I made this little rosebud and added a little flowery bling to the middle, then "sewed" it right on to my birdcage.


I love collecting papier mache rabbits. I love this little guys' buttons...bling bling.



This is my favorite bunny...She is all glittery and sits on a sweet vintage-y egg. I got her for a deal because the wire balloon string had come loose. A little hot glue fixed that easily!



This one was a gift from the Hubby. I dig the ears!


Another vintage-inspired tag...



The whole vignette on my spring-y green buffet~



My birdies (again)



One more of the pretty glittery eggs.




Some easter eggs in a pretty white footed bowl. I set it inside a spring-y green wreath and it makes a perfect centerpiece.




And I have to wish my sweetest baby little Mr. Three a very happy 2nd birthday! I love you, buddy! (check out the boots...they're mine...he's in the "wear anybody's shoes but your own" phase.)


Now for my surprise! You all asked, and I listened!! I'd like to introduce my new Nest Pillows!! Perfect for your spring decor! And before I list them in my Etsy shop, I thought I'd give my beloved readers a special deal. I have ten blue-egg and ten white-egg pillows up for grabs for only $30 INCLUDING shipping and handling (that's a 20% discount!). If you are interested, please email me and tell me which color you would like. Payment will be made via Paypal invoice. If you click my email link on my sidebar it gives you a post...don't worry, my email is in big bold letters at the bottom of the post. Trying to avoid SPAM and all. ;-)






Have a lovely Thursday~



28 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Hi Wendy- Everything here is always so pretty! I do adore your nest pillows. Wish I could purchase one of everything on your Etsy shop!
~Misti

Sheryl said...

What pretty spring decor! I love all your bunnies. Your pillows are beautiful!
Sheryl

Barb said...

The pillows turned out beautiful.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Ms. Tee said...

What cute spring stuff! And that little fork stand is such a fun idea. :)

Holly said...

You have outdone yourself today big sis....your whole post was like eye candy!!! You have given me some really cute ideas for Easter.

Wish the little mister a Super Happy Birthday from us with all inclusive hugs and kisses!

LOVING the new pillow!!

Sandy Toes said...

Very pretty and full of Spring cheer!
Okay...I am loving that pillow!
sandy toe

sherry lee said...

Beautiful pillows, but I'm really enjoying your birthday boy in those boots...loved that age so much with both my boys, for so many reasons!

southerninspiration said...

precious little man, and cute, cute nesty stuff!!!

Suzanne

Kimm at Reinvented said...

The pillows are beautiful, I'm sure you have a "sell out" item! And that fork easel, wow. I may have to "borrow" that idea!

Darlene said...

Hi Wendy,

I just LOVE, LOVE, L O V E all of your paper mache bunnies. I have started getting the paper mache cuties cause I just think they are too cute. Love them glittered also!! Your eggs in the bowl look perfect. I have also emailed you about a pillow...SQUEALING with excitement!!!!!

Happy, Happy birthday to your 2 year old little man!!!

The Soladay Family said...

Bought myself some paper mache eggs last night, and I can't wait to try to duplicate the ones you made this weekend!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie! :) I love the little leftover linen flower you made...so cute!! And I also adore Longaberger baskets! Your spring decor looks so pretty!!
Blessings,
Stacey

Elyse said...

sweet!

Carolyne said...

I'm sure your home looks adorable and festive with all of your lovely creations!

Your pillows and birds are so chic!

Shannon said...

I love all of your Easter decor! So pretty. I too, love paper mache bunnies and figurines. I think they look more vintage-y then. Those pillows are beautiful!!

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

Great spring decor! I think you just inspired me to pull some things out of storage and make my place look a little more festive.

Love the photo of your son in your boots. My son used to do that too. Ahhh, memories.

Alex and Jill said...

The pic of your little man is so cute! I LOVE the new nest pillow!!

Lissa said...

totally cute! I needed some Easter inspiration! I can't get my mind off the beach! Thank you!

Kelli said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

Pretty Spring and Easter decor. Happy B-day to your cute little one. My boys are 8 and 6 and they think it's so funny to wear mommy's heels and boots. And then they move on to their dad's huge shoes - too funny. I'm off to e-mail you so that one of those pillows can be mine!

kari and kijsa said...

The fork easel looks great!! You are the best!! We are singing Spring seeing all these fabulous goodies...especially those fab nest pillows!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

paige said...

sweet sweet spring decor!

SoBella Creations said...

What lovely Easter decor!

LuLu & Co. said...

Happy Birthday to your cutiE! so sweet! Spring is definitely in the air with your cute decor!
LuLu

Jen r. said...

HI Wendy, I never got your e-mail. Love the pillows! Jen

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cute little guy and cute Easter stuff!!! I am curious about the modge podge eggs--I've never done MP before...where do you put them to dry so they don't stick to something? Sorry if that's a silly question. ;)

Jeanneoli said...

Loving the new pillows!!!! Gorgeous.

The White Bench said...

Love love love your Spring decor!
All your pretties have such a charm...
Monica.