12.19.2008

Last Minute Christmas Stuff

This is it! The last weekend before Christmas...put on those running shoes and get movin'! I've actually got all my Christmas gifts done. Amazing. Now for the wrapping...that's the plan this weekend.

But for any of you who are looking for a last minute make-it-yourself gift AND you missed my post about Christmas Tree Topiary thingies...I've got a tutorial for them over at Blissfully Domestic! Come join me. It's a great place to visit.


And in the middle of all of the harried and hurried last minute prep this weekend - let's not forget the Reason for the Season.

PS... I know I promised a pixie tutorial this week...I'm sorry. For those of you who are looking for it...I hope to have it up on Monday. But, you know, it is the last weekend before Christmas.... ;-)
Photo from the Pleated Poppy

Double PS ...I just wanted to say thanks to Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy! I won her giveaway and got myself a darling set of her posy pins! They came on Wednesday and they are so stinkin' cute! I put them on my sweater yesterday and felt very Anthropologie! If you've never visited Lindsey's store...you should hop over there! She is soooo talented. Thanks again Lindsey!


Have a lovely (and productive) weekend~

14 comments:

michele said...

Those pleated poppies are adorable!

Sandy said...

I LOVE that vase that is next to your nativity!

Kasey Hunt said...

Congrats on the win. Those are really cute.

Wendy said...

Hi Sandy:
I got the vase at Pier 1, but it has been a couple of years. :-)
Wendy

Shannon said...

Congrats on the great win! Those are so cute. I love the Willow Tree nativity. Have a great weekend! I actually love wrapping gifts. :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Good luck with the wrapping this weekend! I have baking on my agenda this weekend...have to do it at the last minute so that I don't eat everything before Christmas! :)
Carrie

Darlene said...

Have fun with all your wrapping this weekend. Love your picture of the nativity! Congratulations on your win...those are really cute!

Glitter and Bliss said...

Congrats on your win. They do look very anthropologie. Merry Christmas!!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your win!! ;)
Still in love with those easy tree's that I have yet to make.
CAN'T wait for the pixie tutorial...Seriously!! :)
Happy wrapping, it's what I will be doing on Saturday night.

Kelly said...

Hi Wendy, I just found your place and I love it! You have such a creative style.

Ms. Tee said...

I'll be wrapping up a storm this weekend, too. Hope you get lots accomplished! :)

Glitter and Bliss said...

I mentioned you on my blog today. Thank you for the inspiration....

Leslie

Megan @ Little Bella Bean said...

I love your blog! And I love your Willow Tree Nativity! I want one of those! =)
Blessings,
Megan

Bobbi Jo said...

Love the tutorial for the Topiaries they are just precious.
I am so thankful for all the great ideas you share with us.
Merry Christmas! Hugs, Bobbi Jo