11.20.2008

Thankful Thursday~



Just a couple of fun things to be thankful for this Thursday before Thanksgiving...


1st...I'm thankful for clearance sales! Got these cute little pumpkin baskets at Michael's on clearance for 80% off. Woot woot!! Oh yeah...we're talking 39 cents each. I figured even in the midst of a financial crisis I could fork over 78 cents for these little cuties!

 
2nd...I'm grateful for the time I am able to spend blogging. (Even though I'm sure it's more than I should.) I'm grateful for this wonderful outlet for my creative energies. I'm grateful for all the wonderful ideas I get from the other amazing, creative bloggers out there. And I'm grateful for everyone who reads my blog and leaves me such friendly,encouraging comments! Keep 'em coming! They make my day!

Join me tomorrow for the next installment of Friendly Homes Friday! And hopefully (with any luck and some spare time), I'll be able to share the project I was hinting at yesterday!

17 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Very cool post...cute pumpkins too. can't wait to see what you do with the buttons..love buttons! cherry

Cathleen Farrell said...

Grateful for all Bloggers! Looking forward to your next post. :-)

Sandy Toes said...

Very cute pumpkins!!! I know your blog very much....you have a special touch!
-sandy toes

Laura said...

Love the pumpkins (& the price!). I am grateful for my two little ones who are the light of my life! And I am grateful to bloggers like yourself who give me amazing ideas to help me feather my nest & make it special for my family.

Leigh said...

precious pumpkins!

Shannon said...

Love the pumpkins! I'm thankful for great deals and blogging too. :)

Ms. Tee said...

Cute little pumpkins, and such a sweet post. :) happy (thankful) thursday!

Kasey Hunt said...

I love a good sale too!

southerninspiration said...

Oh, girl I love a good clearance sale, too....scored big time at Hobby Lobby yesterday. All fall was 80% off! ooh,la la!
Suzanne

Melissa said...

Wendy! I've been a closet reader and haven't ever left a post - sorry! Thanks for all of the great ideas. It reminds me how little we have to spend to make our lives more beautiful. Feel free to visit my blog anytime! Melissa

Darlene said...

Oh, I too LOVE all my blogging buddies and reading your blog and people commenting on mine. It is just the most fun seeing all the creative people out there in blog land.

Those little pumpkin baskets are adorable! Hobby Lobby has all their Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving stuff at 80% off. I have so much of it I am really trying to hold off.......

Ashley said...

Oh - great deals!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Great find! I'd be thankful for those cute pumpkins as well!
Happy rest of the day to you.
Hope you get to share your project soon~ can't wait to see!!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I am with you. Blogging is such a fun outlet for an otherwise very busy life. I love it too!
Carrie

Angie said...

I am with you - love clearance sales and love blogging! Those are two things that make me very happy!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Thankful for blogging and bloogy friends, thankful for Thanksgiving and family.

Carrie said...

What a great deal!