10.29.2008

Today's Agenda

Fall has definitely fallen... On today's agenda...a little leaf clean-up (okay, a lot of leaf clean-up...and maybe a little fun).
And thanks to Holly for this pretty award. She claims that there is no nepotism involved in the giving of this award. I'm not so sure, but I am grateful. It's so pretty! I'm supposed to list 6 things I love. It's always hard for me to do these things...I want to preface this by saying that I, of course, love my family, my friends and my religion, the important stuff said...here are some of my more frivolous loves...


1. Chocolate. (especially a good cup of hot cocoa)


2. Decorating (a room, a house, the Princess' doll house...nothing is safe)


3. Creating (drawing, sewing, crafting, you name it)


4. Jane Austen's books (no explanation needed)


5. A good romantic comedy (I'm a sucker for happy endings)


6. Photography (although I'm still learning)



Have a lovely Wednesday~

11 comments:

Betsy said...

Enjoy it....we don't get many falling leaves here.

Holly said...

NO NEPOTISM!! NO NO NO :) You really are deserving of every blogger award there is to give. I feel extra special because I already knew all of those loves. But I do ponder at the lack of mentioning your love/obsession of/for diet Coke. ;)

Kendra said...

I share all 6 of your loves (and the prefaced one too). I think I've read every Jane Austen novel at least once.

I'm still jealous of your fall. That is where our lives differ a bit.

Sandy Toes said...

What a pretty picture!

Congrats on your award!
-sandy toes

Shannon said...

Enjoy the leaves and congrats on your award!

duchess said...

Congrats on the award - well deserved.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love happy endings too...romantic comedies work for me because I figure there are enough problems in the world, and my life, without inviting more in the form of a stressful or gory movie! Now I think I want to go watch When Harry met Sally!
Carrie

Ms. Tee said...

That's such a cute photo. :)
I agree on romantic comedies - if I watch a movie for 2 hours I want it to have a happy ending!

Carrie said...

Great photo have fun we don't have so many leaves yet!

Darlene said...

What an ADORABLE picture!!! Congratulations on your award!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! We are definitely kindred spirits. I like every single one those on your list. :)

Michelle