10.16.2008

More Catalog Inspiration

I got my new Serena & Lily catalog on Tuesday. If you follow my blog, you probably know by now how much I love catalogs! Serena & Lily is one of my favorites. I love decorating for children. And I love Serena & Lily because it timeless and sophisticated, not cartoonish, not too childish. I have often wished that they offered a line tailored to adults. The Hubby is 6'3". On any given night we have at least one, if not two kiddos that climb into bed with us. We must have a king size bed. A king bed has been a decorating dilemma for me from day one. So you can imagine my glee when I found out that Serena & Lily now offers an adult-sized line of bedding...and it even comes in King and California King! WAHOO! Look at the headboard...and the subtle damask print. Just what the doctor ordered. Bliss.

Photo from Serena & Lily

17 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Yummmy Wendy...is this what you are gonna get? Can't wait to see it in place. cherry

Betsy said...

I am so looking for some new bedding. I am on my way to their website. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Tee said...

beautiful - I love it. I can't believe I've never heard of this catalog. I'm a catalog queen, too. :)

dana said...

I have tagged you - see my blog post today! dana

Darlene said...

That looks gorgeous!! I LOVE your new background and header!!!

duchess said...

That's very soothing. Nice.
I love your new look BTW.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Wendy,
I sure enjoyed catching up on your Site today. Lots of beauty and fun ideas. Your rooster tassel is to die for...very impressive!
I got to visit the Boston area in Fall of 2003 at it's peek and I will never forget it. Thanks for the beautiful photos.
Mary Lou

jennifer@love,laughter,and lyrics said...

I saw this in my Serena and Lily catalogue just yesterday and thought that it would make the perfect grown-up room bedding. Gorgeous.

Holly said...

Yay for Serena and Lily...too bad were in an economic crisis and I can't just go shopping!

I am loving the new layout...very classy.

It sounds like you have more diet coke at your house than I do at mine,...I am on my way over.

Sandy Toes said...

Beautiful! I love that comforter!! I love your new header!!!
-Sandy Toes

Tausha said...

that bedding is beautiful! i will have to go and check this company out. I have never even heard of them. I know, I live under a rock.
Your little family frame that you made is darling. What a great idea for christmas gifts!

Lora said...

Love your new look!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Wow, great tip! I would love to have a new duvet for my bed too...I will check it out! Thanks Wendy!
Carrie

Angie said...

Your blog's new look is beautiful! I have never heard of this company before. I'll have to check them out.

Meaghan said...

i could curl up into the bed and sleep forever!

-Meg

salpetitt said...

Ooooh! I'll have to get me one of those catalogs! I love "window shopping"!

kari and kijsa said...

So much fun...love the classic look of that room!

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

smiles, kari and kijsa