9.25.2008

Shabby Chic at the Shabby Nest...


I love the Shabby Chic line that Rachel Ashwell has at Target. These sheets are on the Princess' bed. Aren't they pretty?


This clock is from her line too, but I bought it a couple of years ago. I love it's vintage look! The Princess loves the flowers on the face, and she LOVES to wind it up!



These beautiful roses aren't from Target, they just say "Shabby Chic" to me everytime I look at them. They were actually given to me by the Hubby for our last anniversary (in January)! I wish I could have fresh flowers in my house all the time. Sigh.

Thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments yesterday! If you haven't entered my 50th post giveaway scroll down to yesterday's post and leave a comment...you have until Friday night at midnight (well, 11:59 if you want to get all technical about it!) Good luck!!!

14 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Yummmmmmmy eyee candy! Love the roses...simple and elegant. cherry

Angie said...

The Shabby Chic line of decor is the best thing at Target in my opinion. I love to look at it! I love the Shabby Chic furniture. I'm always afraid they'll get rid of that line and just have modern stuff.

Darlene said...

It all looks so beautiful!!

Itty Bitty said...

Those pillows are great! Makes me want to go back to sleep on them :)

Shannon said...

I love her line too and we have the white shabby chic sheets and they are the most comfortable sheets I have ever had!! I have gotten several people hooked on them. Love them!

Blissful Nikki said...

beautiful! I love the shabby chic line at Target also!! I have a lot of it for my daughter's room which has like a vintage garden theme

Valarie said...

I really love those sheets, they are so elegant and simple. :)

Ms. Tee said...

That lamp is really pretty-the clock, too!

AJ said...

I love anything Rachel Ashwell! Especially the Target prices:) Our guest bedroom is done in the British Rose. Just love it! Wish it wasn't discontinued as I want more accessories! Your daughter's room is too cute!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those sheets are so pretty...I might have to go check out Target for myself! And the rest of the details are so sweet and feminine. I just love the look you put together!
Carrie

Lora said...

My little girl also has the Target line of Shabby Chic bedding in her room. I love it! I formerly worked in a shop where we sold the REAL DEAL and, oh my, was it ever expensive!! I think this line is just as pretty and great quality, too. (I have a whole stack of SC fabric swatches from that shop though and some day I'm going to make a quilt with them!).

Saucy said...

Another reason to love Target... I'm Canadian, any time I can get into Target, I beeline for the Rachel Ashwell stuff!

Marne said...

Hi Wendy, I just wanted to let you know I ended up making a birthday banner thanks to your inspiration! I was going to email you photos, but I couldn't locate an email on your profile. I love how it turned out. Thanks for your inspiration!

perilloparodies said...

love that bedding... i like those candelsticks so much, in brown... soft and do look so nice next to the little wooden shoe. seems that they belong together. comfortable next to each other. and... i have tagged you with a cute blog logo over at perilloparodies.blogspot.com see sept. 27 entry... have a great day. and thanks for sharing and inspiring.