- I danced for 25 years, right up until I found out I was expecting One. I danced precision, ballet, tap, jazz, ballroom and even Irish Step! I thought of pursuing dance as a career, but I had a bad knee because of numerous injuries, so I worked in marketing/PR for a professional ballet company instead!
- I suffered from infertility problems for 5 years before the Hubby and I were finally able to conceive. I guess my body figured out how it all works, because now I have four kiddos!
- I am an obsessive/type A personality.
- I was named Wendy after the character in Peter Pan.
- All my childhood years, my parents took us a camping in a native American teepee. (It's a nice way to camp, plenty of room, and you can build a fire right in the tent - but it takes 2 hours to set up!)
- As a kid and a teenager I could never sleep in past 6 am no matter how late I went to bed. It was horrible at slumber parties, because I was the only one awake in the morning....for hours!
I'm not going to pass the tag on, but if anyone wants to play, please do so and leave me a comment so I can drop by your blog and see what fun things you have to say about yourself :-)
And finally, some bloggy love from Celita at The Spices of Life. Thanks Celita!
I hope to have the winner of last week's giveaway ready to announce tomorrow. I had over 100 people leave comments and you all had such lovely things to say! (WOW! You really made my day!) So thank you!!!