9.02.2008

Big News!!


Today is the relaunch of BlissfullyDomestic! For those of you who haven't had the chance to visit Blissfully Domestic yet today - run on over there and check out the new look! And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about all the more reason to head on over! Blissfully Domestic is an online magazine dedicated to making family life easier - it's full of great ideas and information.


And here is the other part of the big news! I have been invited to be a contributor at Blissfully Domestic. I will be writing for their new Home section. I am so excited! I am joining a very talented group of ladies who will be sharing great decorating and gardening ideas. So come on over and see what's up!

14 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Hi there..I would be tickled pink if you added me to your blog roll..lol. Congrats on the DB gig....I will have to head on over there...I JUST signed up as a member a few days ago. cherry

Jen r. said...

Congrats! Me too! add me as your friend and stop by for my drawing!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Wendy, I just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it. I love your mud room and am looking forward to seeing your completed bathroom. Your Portland Lighthouse is so beautiful. I would love to visit New England one day (I am in England). Coincidentally I put a photo of our Portland Lighthouse on my blog too. I am going over to look at BlissfullyDomestic now. Congratulations on being invited to be a contributor.
Lindsay

Darlene said...

Congratulations!! I will have to go over there, sounds like a great blog.

Mandi said...

Congratulations! I'm going to check it out.

Bridget said...

Wow!!! That is fantastic! That would be my dream...to be a "cookie contributor" for a magazine!

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Just wanted to say a major congrats! I just discovered Blissfully Domestic a week or so ago. You've got some great ideas and I will look forward to seeing them on BD! - Mandi

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Congratulations on becoming a part of Blissfully Domestic! It is such a fun blog and I look forward to seeing what you do!
Carrie

Valarie said...

Yea!! Good for you, it looks great over there. :)

duchess said...

Congrats on the new job.
They picked the right girl.

Have fun with it.

Damaris said...

nice job awesome lady!

Jennifer said...

That is so cool! I want a job like that!!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Great, Wendy, I'm a writer over there too! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Rhoda

Cristin said...

Congrats Wendy! You'll be fantastic!