8.13.2008

Outdoors In

I just love garden statuary. I use it everywhere...especially inside!



Don't you just love these sheres? They're gorgeous. Look at all the detail!

I love the little angel, an adadptation of one of the cherubs on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel. And the urns? They're lovely...I like to fill them for the seasons - with fall leaves and gourds, or Christmas greenery and berries. These sit on top of my black entertainment armoire. I love the contrast!

I just had to include this last one of the little urn...love the fact that it looks timeworn. I'm all about character.
I looked in the mirror this morning. Wrinkles add character, right? Just tell me I don't look timeworn. please.

9 comments:

Blissful Nikki said...

I love this idea! I have several pieces of garden decor around my home and they tend to be the pieces people talk the most about! :)

Cherry's Jubilee said...

I HAVE those SAME spheres. I too love urns and such. They are sooo versatile...used indoors or out. cherry

Darlene said...

That is a great idea... and I love your urns, and spheres, and of course, the little angel.

Jen r. said...

I love garden statuary! I could use it all over and the best thing is it's so childproof for decorating with! Jen R

Valarie said...

I think something like that is just what I am looking for to put on my black entertainment center. I love the look of them.

Robyn said...

Oh I love it!

aj said...

Love those urns! And you don't look a day past 29:) Timeworn? Phooey!

Holly said...

Great taste!! Great minds think alike ;).

You're still just a spring chicken.

Cristin said...

Just found you...via TCB (which I adore), and then saw your comments on my blog(you made my day btw)!
...Love the urns...and the doll clothing shadow boxes...
...and...and...and..

Your Shabby Nest is lovely!